Jamaica Photo Contest - The Top 10
We had a gripping contest - All of 79 adorable photo contest entries were received!
But then we had to narrow it down to the
Top 10 top 15.
Yes, it should have been a Top 10 but based on overwhelming number of entries and feedback from judges on the quality and extreme closeness of the scores, we figure it would only be fair to extend it to the top 15.
So here they are... The Top 15!
- Golden Eye Lagoon, Jamaica - A Quiet Moment by Linda Harding-Bond(USA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/KhUjHXM2
- Sweet Jamaica, Land we love! by Seantay Walker (USA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/2l9ubaasN
- Errol Flynn Marina Beach, Port Antonio by Brienne Burd (JA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/6ilAijuap
- The Simple Life In Black River Jamaica by Naomi Saccavino (USA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/2Cicd0m9a
- Beauty In Nature by Barbara Kington (JA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/1YjFdHFdP
- Rastaman Lloyd by Jill Gruss (USA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/Qmt2EpzD
- Beach Day Fun In Jamaica by Bev Gooden (Canada)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/KWef2yiv
- Great Huts, Great Pool by Brienne Burd (JA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/6l57YJCzT
- The Blue Lagoon by Francis Tatem (USA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/1GHlJHlIe
- Sunset In Jamaica by Jess Frank (USA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/1sWJbLJTs
- Negril Lighthouse - A View From The Top
by Dainty Davis (JA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/6tewyrt5E
- Love on the Martha Brae River by Jim Carle
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/3dn8JHHZU
- Get Up, Stand Out by Lexine Green (JA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/6ituEKzao
- The Real Jamaica...The People by Karrie Gohagen (Canada)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/1Dyb9IPFd
- Somewhere In Bog Walk by Cheryl Gentles (JA)
Facebook Link for voting: http://fb.me/1UHK0CE4O
These winners will now battle for the ultimate prizes based on the Facebook 'voting' (see below)
- First Prize:
Weekend for two at the lovely Club Ambiance Hotel - a small, cozy all-inclusive resort on Jamaica's beautiful north coast!
- 2nd Prize:
USD $250.00 worth of island tours in Jamaica from Proversity Tours Jamaica!
- 3rd Prize:
A night for two (bed & breakfast) at the romantic Country Country Cottage in amazing Negril!
Note also that All
entries/entrants, including the top 15 above, still qualify for the Consolation prizes
- Publisher's Pick
- Most Entries &
- Crowd Favourite
More details on the Photo Contest Page
SO WHAT'S NEXT?
Vote, Vote, Vote!
Remember the entry with the most Facebook 'Like' wins. That's as easy as A-B-C!
So please review them each and then click the 'LIKE" button on the entry one you like and make it YOUR favourite.
If you had an entry and it was selected in the short list above, CONGRATS!
But remember that you need all the votes you can to get in on any of the prizes, so...
- Get all your friends to vote
- Get your family to vote
- Get your website fans or subscribers to vote.
- Twitter follows etc. Get them all to vote for you.
HOW TO DO IT?
Consider these two easy ways.
- Click through on the Facebook Link above.
It will take you to Facebook where you simply hit the share button to share it with your colleagues, friends, co-workers, associates and family on Facebook.
- Copy the same Facebook Link;
It is the one that looks like this http://fb.me/1rExntbHX.
Then paste it in your email and share it with all your friends on email.
Do the same 'copy and paste' and share it on any of the other social tools you use, including Twitter.
Tell them to simply "Like" that note.
We'll get the count on the number of "likes" at the end.
C'mon, these prizes are too good not to give it a real shot.
HURRY, ENDING SOON!
Remember this voting segment is for 5 days only (Ends Sept. 6th at 11pm EST) - so get cracking right now!
Return to photo contest main page
CONGRATS AGAIN AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE SHORTLISTED WINNERS ABOVE!
Was The Information Helpful?
Great! Please help me get the message out by sharing with your friends on social media (links below)
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube