[ Jamaican Party, contributed by Tiffany Azan ]
We don’t just have scintillating white, sandy beaches, a beautiful tropical climate and the most heart-warming hospitality anywhere; we are party kingdom too baby!
You will never forget a true Jamaican party!
Here are some of the hottest spots in Jamaica right now!
Montego Bay –Partying Uptown style
Montego Bay –Partying Downtown Style
- Exact Mondays – The name already gives you the day; held on Barnett Street.
- Walk- Out Wednesdays – Held at the Insomniak Runway on Harbour Street.
- Japanese and Wuk Fa Thursdays - Held at Barnett Lane and Harbour Street respectively.
- Pier Pressure Fridays - Held at Pier 1.
Montego Bay –Plus
- There are many more including Reggae Sumfest in the Summer and the Air Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festivals earlier in the year.
- Jungle Night Club – Party all night long!
- Rick’s Café – Watch the breath-taking sunset or take a dive off the cliff.
- Cool Runnings Water Park – Try the mega slides!
- ATI & RTI Independence parties – A weekend filled with wild theme parties. (July 31st – Aug. 3rd )
- Rebel T’s Spring Break Party – Party all spring break with one of the hottest sounds in the country. Link
Kingston – Uptown Parties
- The Quad – Four – levels of non – stop partying.
- The Asylum – The hottest party spot ever.
- Red Bones Café – If you feel the need for some soothing jazz music, this is the place to be.
- Cuddyz – Food, music, and a big screen TV to watch sports on- this is one of the best sports bar in the island.
Kingston – Downtown Parties
- Rae Town Sundays
- Uptown & Fire Links Mondays
- Asylum and Assassin Tuesdays
- Passa Passa and Weddy Weddy Wednesdays
- Bembe Thursdays
- Dutty Fridayz
- Sex in the City Saturdays.
For the very latest Jamaican Party info visit NightLifeJamaica.com or Yardflex.com.
Please, don't miss these related pages either:
Didn't find exactly what you were looking for?
Do a quick search of the entire site.
Please make sure you subscribe to my free monthly e-zine My Island Jamaica Digest (MIJD) and stay with the latest from Jamaica!
Back to Top
Return to Jamaican Culture from Jamaican Party
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Jamaican Party