[ Jamaican Party Venues, contributed by Tiffany Azan ]
We don’t just have scintillating white, sandy beaches, a beautiful tropical climate and the most heart-warming hospitality anywhere; we are party kingdom too baby!
You will never forget a party, Jamaican style!
Here are some of the hottest spots in Jamaica right now!
Montego Bay –Partying Uptown style
- Margaritaville – Dine at Jimmy Buffet’s for the finest Jamaican meals and get your groove on at the same time. Ensure that you attend at least one Smirnoff party.
- Coral Cliff Gaming Lounge- Fine dine at Rum Jungle Restaurant while listening to the soothing, melodic sound of the Jumangi Band or you can just test your luck at one of the slot machines or any other games.
They also offer a great hang-out spot for the kids too, so you can bring them along as well.
- Zinc Shack
- Pier 1 &
- The Hip Strip
Montego Bay –Partying Downtown Style
- Exact Mondays – The name already gives you the day; held on Barnett Street.
- Walk- Out Wednesdays – Held at the Insomniak Runway on Harbour Street.
- Japanese and Wuk Fa Thursdays - Held at Barnett Lane and Harbour Street respectively.
- Pier Pressure Fridays - Held at Pier 1.
Montego Bay –Plus
- There are many more including Reggae Sumfest in the Summer and the Air Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festivals earlier in the year.
- Jungle Night Club – Party all night long!
- Rick’s Café – Watch the breath-taking sunset or take a dive off the cliff.
- Cool Runnings Water Park – Try the mega slides!
- ATI & RTI Independence parties – A weekend filled with wild theme parties. (July 31st – Aug. 3rd )
- Rebel T’s Spring Break Party – Party all spring break with one of the hottest sounds in the country. Link
Kingston – Uptown Parties
- The Quad – Four – levels of non – stop partying.
- The Asylum – The hottest party spot ever.
- Red Bones Café – If you feel the need for some soothing jazz music, this is the place to be.
- Cuddyz – Food, music, and a big screen TV to watch sports on- this is one of the best sports bar in the island.
Kingston – Downtown Parties
- Rae Town Sundays
- Uptown & Fire Links Mondays
- Asylum and Assassin Tuesdays
- Passa Passa and Weddy Weddy Wednesdays
- Bembe Thursdays
- Dutty Fridayz
- Sex in the City Saturdays.
For the very latest info on parties in Jamaica, visit NightLifeJamaica.com or Yardflex.com.
Pages Related To Jamaican Party Venues
Didn't find exactly what you were looking for?
Do a quick search of the entire site.
Please make sure you subscribe to my free monthly e-zine My Island Jamaica Digest (MIJD) and stay with the latest from Jamaica!
Back to Top
Return to Jamaican Culture from Jamaican Party
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Jamaican Party
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/myislandjamaica
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/myislandjamaica
Thanks For Reading!
Like What You Just Read?
Please join me in my effort to share the beauty and uniqueness of Jamaica with the world. You can do so by sharing this insightful narrative with your friends on the social media of your choice and ask them to do the same (BELOW).
Great Articles You Might Have Missed...
We have a cherry list of top Jamaican companies that might be able to help you. Please click here to see them, our preferred partners and site sponsors.
Top Of Page
Get Exclusive Updates & Tips!
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica!
I'll Gift You A FREE COPY of my eBook, 101 Intriguing Facts About Jamaica - just for subscribing!
Just enter your email & name below: