Popular Bridges in Jamaica
The Flat Bridge in St. Catherine, Jamaica
Please name 7 bridges in Jamaica.
by Wellesley May 09, 2011
Thanks very much for this question, love it.
It took me some time to do this research but I have certainly learnt somethings myself :-)
I've done better than the 7 you requested too! And even alphabetized them.
Here you go!
- Alligator Church Bridge, Rio Grande Valley, Portland
- Barnett Bridge, St. James
- Bengal Bridge, St. Ann
- Big Bridge, Westmoreland
- Black River Bridge, St. Elizabeth
- Bog Walk Bridge, St. Catherine
- Brandon Hill Bridge, St. Andrew
- Buff Bay River Bridge, Portland
- Bull Bay River Bridge, St. Thomas
- Dry (Hope) River, Harbour View, St. Andrew
- Easington Bridge, St. Thomas
- Fairfield Bridge, St. James
- Harbour Head Bridge, St. Thomas
- Hope River Bridge, Roselle, St. Thomas
- May Pen Bridge, Clarendon
- Morgan's Bridge, Westmoreland
- Natural Bridge, Riversdale, St. Catherine
- Pencar River Bridge, Fort George, St. Mary
- Plantain Garden River Bridge, St. Thomas
- Queen's River Bridge, Green Island, Hanover.
- Railway Bridge, Portland
- Rio Grande Bridge, Portland
- Spanish River Bridge, Portland
- Spanish Town Iron Bridge, St. Catherine
- Styxx River Bridge, St. Elizabeth
- Swift River Bridge, Portland
- The Flat Bridge, St. Catherine
- Wag Water River Bridge, Agualtavale, St. Mary
- Waterloo Road Bridge, St. Andrew
- White River Bridge, Ocho Rios (St. Ann)
- Yallahs Bridge, St. Thomas
I am also posting this question in our our blog
and on facebook fan page and solicit more additions and comments from our fans.
Just make sure you visit our facebook fan page
and follow the comments as well.Related: Rivers in Jamaica
.stay in touch
Related PagesJamaican Travel GuideExciting Places to Visit in JamaicaJamaican CultureHistorical Sites In JamaicaOur Jamaica BlogAnd even more...Search HereBack to My-Island-Jamaica.com Homepage from Bridges in Jamaica
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
Thanks For Reading!
Like What You Just Read?
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
And Before You Go!
You are welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
We have a cherry list of top Jamaican companies that might be able to help you. Please click here to see them, our preferred partners and site sponsors.