Why travel to Jamaica?
Why do visitors travel to Jamaica?
: Oct-04-08 by Wellesley Gayle
I noticed that you you are from Jamaica, so unless you recently moved here, I would expect you to know a little about why visitors swarm our shores every single year.
My-Island-Jamaica.com however provides much of that information though, so never mind.
I brag about some of this on the homepage. Here are some snippets.
- "...I would definitively say it is our culture. It is exclusive. Of course our music is loved the world over- I am assuming you didn't know."
- "...my ex-boss told me that it is simply the warm tropical climate and the great food that won her love for the island."
- "...the warmth and sincerity of the people.." "The beautiful and exciting beaches only adds to the fun and exclusivity. Have you been lucky to hear anyone mentioned the 7 miles of pure white sand beaches?".
- "...By the way, I did not forget (how could I?) the striking historical sites, the lovely hotels and villas, the cascading waterfalls, the peaceful rivers, the plants and animal life, as well as all the other stunning attractions."
- "...Christmas here is lifetime experience!"
Hope this helps my friend.
Related PagesJamaican Travel StoriesPlaces to Visit in JamaicaFacts About JamaicaOur Forums
.Our Jamaica BlogAnd even more...Search Here
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/myislandjamaica
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/myislandjamaica
Articles You Might Have Missed...
Thanks For Reading!
Like What You Just Read?
Please join me in my effort to share the beauty and uniqueness of Jamaica with the world. You can do so by sharing this insightful narrative on the social media of your choice and ask others to do the same (BELOW).
We have a cherry list of top Jamaican companies that might be able to help you. Please click here to see them, our preferred partners and site sponsors.
Top Of Page
Get Exclusive Updates & Tips!
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica!
I'll Gift You A FREE COPY of my eBook, 101 Intriguing Facts About Jamaica - just for subscribing!
Just enter your email & name below: