Sheet Metal Fabricator Foreman - Automotive
We have the following requirement with one of our client - Customization and Modification of Bikes.
- Job Knowledge :
FABRICATION,WELDING KNOWLEDGE, PROCESS CONTROL, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Operate the machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Education: High school diploma equivalent is preferred.
- Experience : 5+ year experience metal sheet Fabricator. Should have background working with Automobile industry.
- Knowledge of Punching, bending and Turrent punching essentially
form tooling and maintenance.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal
- Performance of the equipment.
- Strong knowledge and ability to evaluate and generate improvement opportunities to tooling and process is preferred.
- Be able to handle raw material with overhead crane and load machine with raw material.
- Be able to determine condition of tools (rework and clean when necessary) and verify coolant levels in the equipment.
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities and report productivity to the supervisor.
- Keeping work area clean and organized is required.
- Provide a high level of attention to detail and focus on a given task.
- Salary not constraint for proven track candidate
If you are interested than please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Back To The Top Of This Page
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 100,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.