with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sheet Metal Fabricator Foreman - Automotive
We have the following requirement with one of our client - Customization and Modification of Bikes.
- Job Knowledge :
FABRICATION,WELDING KNOWLEDGE, PROCESS CONTROL, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Operate the machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Education: High school diploma equivalent is preferred.
- Experience : 5+ year experience metal sheet Fabricator. Should have background working with Automobile industry.
- Knowledge of Punching, bending and Turrent punching essentially
form tooling and maintenance.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal
- Performance of the equipment.
- Strong knowledge and ability to evaluate and generate improvement opportunities to tooling and process is preferred.
- Be able to handle raw material with overhead crane and load machine with raw material.
- Be able to determine condition of tools (rework and clean when necessary) and verify coolant levels in the equipment.
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities and report productivity to the supervisor.
- Keeping work area clean and organized is required.
- Provide a high level of attention to detail and focus on a given task.
- Salary not constraint for proven track candidate
If you are interested than please share your resume at email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.