Sheet Metal Fabricator Foreman - Automotive
We have the following requirement with one of our client - Customization and Modification of Bikes.
- Job Knowledge :
FABRICATION,WELDING KNOWLEDGE, PROCESS CONTROL, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Operate the machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Education: High school diploma equivalent is preferred.
- Experience : 5+ year experience metal sheet Fabricator. Should have background working with Automobile industry.
- Knowledge of Punching, bending and Turrent punching essentially
form tooling and maintenance.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal
- Performance of the equipment.
- Strong knowledge and ability to evaluate and generate improvement opportunities to tooling and process is preferred.
- Be able to handle raw material with overhead crane and load machine with raw material.
- Be able to determine condition of tools (rework and clean when necessary) and verify coolant levels in the equipment.
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities and report productivity to the supervisor.
- Keeping work area clean and organized is required.
- Provide a high level of attention to detail and focus on a given task.
- Salary not constraint for proven track candidate
If you are interested than please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.