Superstar Funeral Director Needed
by LP Martin Funeral Home
(Port Maria, St. Mary, Jamaica)
• If you want to love what you do, be passionate about the service you offer and have a significant positive impact on people’s lives…
• If you want to work with other passionate, high-performing A-players who are committed to an exciting and meaningful mission…
• If you want to learn, grow and develop yourself in new ways …
Then you have found your dream job!
LP Martin Funeral Home (www.lpmartinfuneralhome.com), the premier funeral home in Jamaica has been offering caring and compassionate funeral service to Jamaica for the past 50 years. We are looking to hire a superstar funeral director to plan the funeral arrangements for our clients and be there to support them throughout the funeral planning process and beyond.
LP Martin Funeral Home has a high reputation in the funeral industry. You will be in charge of managing the funeral planning process from the moment the deceased arrives at our facility to the funeral day and beyond in after-care service.
You are the superstar we are looking for if you are:
• resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who is able to work independently.
• And you:
• enjoy working in a fast-paced culture,
• have an unwavering positive attitude and
• have a sincere passion for finding creative solutions that will help expand the organization’s success.
• are empathic, with excellent consultative sales skills
• are a natural relationship builder.
You are qualified for this position if:
• Possess strong listening and interpersonal skills, and effective oral and written presentation communication skills.
• Are able to “think on your feet”, be well organized, and results driven.
• Have expertise in cultivating and developing long term customer relationships
• 2+ years experience in secretarial / administration
• Event planning skills a plus
Compensation: BETTER than competitive.
Starting $720,000-$1,200,000, inclusive of base, commission and bonuses.
NOTE: SUPERSTARS ONLY.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain you are an awesome funeral director, proven by a track record of results and relationships. This is a highly-coveted position and we will only settle for an A+ player.
If that is you, then go here to submit an inquiry for this position(>5min): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WBVHBQB
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.