with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Blue Hole Mineral Spring - Near Negril, Jamaica
by Matt Lamoureux
Blue Hole Mineral Spring in Jamaica
The 'must visit' Blue Hole Mineral Spring near Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica!
New! Click Here for our review of Blue Hole Mineral Spring, including their contact information.
I have never been there as yet, but it's certainly on my agenda for my next circling of Negril! My online friend, Matt, is the owner.
(Looking to meet you there too Matt)
According to their website, the "Blue Hole Mineral Spring sits beneath a cavernous opening in Jamaica’s terrain and is completely encased by Karst limestone. The naturally occurring minerals in the limestone act as an underground filter for the steady upwelling of water, leaving behind a luxuriously pure bath of minerals for guests to enjoy."
It is open by 9AM every day. The mineral spring and swimming pool remain open until dark while the bar serves guests late into the evening and early morning hours until the last person leaves.
If you wish to get more information or to get directions to get there, telephone 1-876-860-8805.
The following are some raving comments from the Blue Hole attraction page on TripAdvisor:
- Great attraction, inexpensive to jump, includes a lovely pool (if you're too chicken to jump the hole) and a great little bar to toast your daring. Friendly people, a must-see!
- This was my second trip to Blue Hole Mineral Spring. This year, the lodge was nearing completion and promises to be another special place. The spring was as great as it was last year. We met outstanding people. The food was terrific and gives you a real feel for authentic Jamaica. The people were wonderful....most gracious...courteous and always there to cater to you to make the experience special.
- I thought it was a great place. I didn't stay in the resort but I jumped into the blue hole swam in the pool and drank some red stripe and had a good time. It's 30 min by car to negril but only 10 by motorbike so it has access to the beach and bars if you are thinking of staying there. Fun place to visit.
- Even though only one of us had the nerve to jump into the cave, it was still cool. We enjoyed the drive from Negril too. The new hotel will be beautiful, with great views.
- Lots of fun; highly recommended. Great photo opportunities
- Great drive to see the local culture
- Best stay ever!!
- Blue Hole Mineral Spring is by far my most favorite place to visit each and everytime I visit Jamaica
- Cool vibes
- One of our favorite places to hang out!
- The Blue Hole - A Refreshing Find Off the Beaten Path Near Negril
- Distracted from life, I was reminded how to live.
- A magical experience
...and by the way, Blue Hole Mineral Bath/Spring is located just about 25 minutes from the Negril -the tourist capital of Jamaica!
I will be there Matt!
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.