Jamaican Forum & Feedback Corner
Feedback Question Of The Month Series
Welcome to the exciting new
Feedback Question Of The Month Series!
Jamaican forum online!
As part of my commitment to continue to grow our amazing Jamaican community online, we've launched our latest project, the Jamaican Feedback Question Of The Month in our Jamaican forum online!
My ardent readers now have the ability to share their views, and be listened to, with a community of like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts on topical issues in or about Jamaica; from tourism, education and industry, to entertainment, culture and youth - and even politics!
How Exactly Does It Work?
It's extremely simple! Every month, I'll...
- Create the feedback question of the month, based on topical issues or something that I believe my readers have a keen interest in, then.
- Advise my subscribers and all my website readers of the question. (Note: If you are not already a subscriber, click here to stay in touch with us, via email, free of cost)
- Each reader will simply share his/her view or feedback via the comment form below.
- I'll review and post it online, live on the web!
Of course, that is assuming it adheres to our submission guidelines.
- We'll then randomly select the 'featured' submission from all the submissions using Randomizer.org.
This featured commentary, by the way, will be credited to the author and shared with my over 10,000 readers!
Note: The featured feedback also wins a cool $25USD gift certificate redeemable from a list of top brands including:
- Google play store,
- app store and itunes,
- Kids r Us,
- American Airlines,
- Addidas and more! See the complete list here.
Feedback Submission Guidelines
Here are the rules; pretty easy!
- Please keep it clean, no gore, hatred,racism, sex or violence.
- Respect of others (and self) is mandatory.
- Please be detailed in your feedback submission. A detailed write-up will increase your chances of getting featured!
- There is no limit to the number of submissions you can submit.
- When you make a submission, we assume that you own the rights to such work and that you are not violating anyone else's rights.
- Click Here for the complete list of rules and limitations.
Click Here To Have Your Say On The Latest Feedback Question
Prefer To Talk About Something Else? Click Here and Have Your Say Now! We'll listen.
Pages Related To Jamaican Forum & Feedback Corner
Return to My Island Jamaica Forums from Feedback Forum
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Jamaican Forum
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.