Jamaican Feedback Question Rules, Limitations & Conditions
Feedback Question Rules, Limitations & Guidelines
- Please keep it clean, no gore, hatred,racism, sex or violence.
- Respect of others (and self) is mandatory.
- Please be detailed in your submission. A detailed writeup will increase your chances of getting featured!
- There is no limit to the number of submissions. Bear in mind however that you are submitting your BEST!
- Each submission must be the submitter's original work and not infringe on anyone's copyright.
- All submissions are welcomed, but for a submission to be considered, for an award it must be detailed enough, a mininum of 150 words.
- Each submission must be relevant to the question as determined at the sole discretion of My-Island-Jamaica.com.
- Any submission that is found to violate any of the rules above may be deleted by My-Island-Jamaica.com without further notices.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to release the submitted article to My-Island-Jamaica.com for any promotional purpose it chooses at the sole discretion of My-Island-Jamaica.com, at any web property as My-Island-Jamaica.com may see fit, including, but not limited to:
Features, Awards & Claims
- My-Island-Jamaica.com will gladly notify any potential sponsors of the selections (names, contact, email etc) and make basic contacts where necessary.
However, the finer details, eg, claims or collection or retrieval of prizes should be worked out between the awardee and sponsor- based on the limitations and schedule set out by individual sponsors.
- Awards, where applicable, are 'as is' and does not include any additional expenses or such arrangements that might be associated with the award.
- Note: An award may be donated to another individual by the awardee, providing that the awardee notifies My-Island-Jamaica.com prior to My-Island-Jamaica.com informing a sponsor.
- By submitting an entry, participants release us, our sponsors and their affiliated companies where applicable from any and all liability for any claims, taxes, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the awards (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- By submitting an entry, participants also agree to all the terms and conditions above.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.