with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Jamaica Recipe Contest Rules, Limitations & Conditions
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! For Authentic Jamaican products, from my very own hands, visit my Etsy store here.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to watch my latest videos on my fun YouTube channel - you'll love it!
Contest Rules, Limitations & Guidelines
Back to The Jamaica Photo Contest Page
- Please keep it clean, no gore, hatred,racism, sex or violence.
- Respect of others (and self) is mandatory.
- Please be detailed in your write up of the recie. A detailed write up with a photo will increase your chances of winning the prize!
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit. Bear in mind however that you are submitting your BEST!
- Each submission must be the submitter's original work and not infringe on anyone's copyright.
- Each submission must be detailed enough to tell us why this entry is special and should be the winner.
- Each submission must be relevant to the contest challenge as determined at the sole discretion of My-Island-Jamaica.com.
- Any submission that is found to violate any of the rules above may be deleted by My-Island-Jamaica.com without further notices.
- During voting, each person is allowed one Facebook "Like" on a photo. Multiple 'liking' by the same person using different names/accounts will result in disqualification.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to release the submitted article to My-Island-Jamaica.com for any promotional purpose it chooses at the sole discretion of My-Island-Jamaica.com, at any web property as My-Island-Jamaica.com may see fit, including, but not limited to:
Prizes & Claims
- My-Island-Jamaica.com will gladly notify the sponsors of the final winners (names, contact, email etc) and make basic contacts where necessary.
However, the finer details, eg. reservations, actual receipt, collection or retrieval of prizes should be worked out between the winner and sponsor- based on the limitations and schedule set out by individual sponsors.
- Prizes are 'as is' and does not include any travel related expenses or such arrangements that might be associated with the winning.
- Note: A prize may be donated to another individual by the winner, providing that the winner notifies My-Island-Jamaica.com prior to My-Island-Jamaica.com informing the sponsor.
- To ensure that integrity of the competition, a single entrant can win only one of the Top 3 prizes. However, any of the top 3 winning entries can win any of the consolation prizes additionally.
- By submitting an entry, participants release our sponsors and their affiliated companies from any and all liability for any claims, taxes, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- By submitting an entry, participants also agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Back to The Jamaica Recipe Contest Page
Sharing IS Caring! Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here. It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.