with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Customer Contact Rep Required at Yardrive Automotive Solutions
by Yardrive Automotives Solutions
In this role, Customer Contact Representatives (CCR) are responsible to provide get in touch with customers interested in the services we/our clients offer.
They will also be passing information along varies channels to different departments.
CCRs will use dynamic communication strategies to help the customer on all aspects of the product/service offered optimizing sales opportunities and ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
The CCR is a brand ambassador who plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all customers.
Location: Portmore, Jamaica
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, however other duties may be assigned.
Receives and responds customers providing world class customer service handling support call, order status, account inquires, and realizing new sales opportunities. Main activities include:
• Provides support for customer service, sales or retention calls through various communication channels.
• Creates an enviable customer service and sales environment based on strong ethics and the principles of integrity, honesty and respect.
• Develops and maintains an in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of all client products, service requirements, and quality standards
• Completes all realized sales opportunities and receives all required customer and/or payment information as appropriate to then transfer to another departments.
• Presents customer-focused solutions in a both a timely and positive manner so as to address, influence, and resolve customer needs to their full satisfaction as well as balancing the impacts to the business.
• Provides transparency in the various lines of support with representation that meets the needs of the client and their corporate customers.
Please send all resumes to : email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.