Graphics Developer / Sr. Graphics Developer Needed
by Ashish Jhingran
A leading Information Technology development company in the Caribbean Region is looking for a Graphics Developer/ Sr. Graphics Developer with excellent track record of Graphics/UX designing experience for different platforms.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and proven expertise in doing design with great attention to detail. He/she must have a strong sense of graphic design, layout, color, and style.
• Participate in visual and UX design throughout the entire product lifecycle – from ideation through release. This spans the process from brainstorming and mocking-up design ideas, delivering and communicating wireframes and turning them into clean web interfaces that wow our clients, support business goals and develop the user interface so information is easy to read, understand and act on
• Develop and iterate on design concepts based on feedback from product management, marketing, engineering teams and clients.
• Present ideas and adjust designs based on feedback.
• Ensure a mobile-friendly design strategy for all our products.
• Help design the look-and-feel of presentations, web pages, mobile apps, icons, documents and other creative assets.
• Collaborate with developers to deliver a polished final product and to ensure execution of designs into working web pages and mobile apps.
• Develop workflows and a design process that ensure a positive, collaborative, high-performance work environment.
• Design for the iOS, Android and Windows platforms, as well as mobile web and contribute to an ever-evolving mobile style guide.
• Do extensive research and continually stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 2-4 years work experience for Graphic Designer / 4-6 years experience for Sr. Graphics Designer in a UX or graphic design related role.
• Knowledge of web design and front-end development best practices including proven experience in responsive design and native mobile experiences.
• Excellent command of user experience methods, design principles, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to take the lead - working well independently or with a team - and skilled at working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Send in your detailed resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Recommended For You ...
Since you're here...
… I have a small favour to ask. I'm on a journey to amaze you with even more engaging content. I want to talk, listen and interact with you even more. I want to share the very best of my travelogues, my experience and time around the country with you.
Thanks to Patreon, I'm now finally able do more of what you'd want me to do.
For as little as $1, you can become a Patreon – and it only takes a minute. Click Here to become a Patreon. Thank you.
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool, It works!
Or, simply click hereto ask me the question. I'll do my best to get back to you within 24 hours!
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.