Stay up-to-date with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe for my updates and don't miss a thing!

Custom Search

Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.

How To Get A Spirit license In Jamaica

by Tiffany Johnson
(Portmore Jamaica )

What are the Regulations need to operate bars and sell alcohol beverages in Jamaica?

What are the hotels and restaurants legislation and regulations in Jamaica?

RESPONSE: by Wellesley Gayle

Hi Tiffany,
Great question, thanks for asking!

We recently posted an article on this, the very topic on how to get a spirit license in Jamaica, very well put together.

In it, Aneisha spoke about how to identify the type of license you need as there are several spirit licenses, namely...

  1. Village retail license
  2. Tavern license
  3. Hotel license
  4. Occasional special license
  5. Club license
  6. Wholesale license
  7. Town retail license &
  8. Town-off license

She also outlined the complete application process.

Here now is the the link to the article:

I hope it helps!

P.S. See also: How to get an export license in Jamaica.

Editor's Note
Do you have another question, don't hesitate to send it to us here! With well over 2,000 questions answered, chances are we can help you :-)

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.

Back To The Top Of This Page

New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome
your feedback here.

Read More ...

Recommended For You ...

Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed

P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for? 
Still need help?

Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!

Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.