Jamaica - Wi likkle but wi tallahwah
Jamaican 100m Winning Team at Oregon 2022 World Championship
In the last 15 years there have been 12 global athletic games, 4 Olympics and 8 World Championships.
- In those 12 global events 36 medals have been handed out in the women's 100 meters.
- 20 of those medals have been handed out to Jamaicans, more than one-half.
- 10 of those 12 global games' women's 100 meters finals have been won by a Jamaican.
✓ Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce has 7 wins
✓ Elaine Thompson-Herah 2 wins
✓ Veronica Campbell-Brown 1 win
- There have also been 3 sweeps of the medals at the 100 meters, 2 at the Olympics and the very first one EVER at the World Championships last night.
- All 3 sweeps involved Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pyrce and she has won the gold medal in 2 of the 3 sweeps.
This is what dominance looks like.
Only 2 countries in the history of athletics have dominated the blue ribbon event in this way and Jamaica, a country of less than 3 million people, is one of them.
Wear the black, green and gold 🇯🇲proudly and step a little higher today because you are a part of something special ...wi likkle but wi tallahwah
2.8 million taking on the 🌍 and winning😁
Posted: July 19, 2022
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Have_Your_Say.
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Get My Latest Book👇🏿
You asked, I've answered! You no longer need to save for months or years, to enjoy paradise!
JAMAICA On A Budget is your passport to experiencing what I call 'The Real Jamaica' on a budget!
I spilled the beans! sharing my top tips on finding cozy accommodations and secret gems, only the way a native could! Click Here to pick it up on my e-store and start saving now!
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 140,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.