with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Local Publishing Company seeks Sales Representatives
JOB OPPORTUNITY - SALES REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED – SHORT-TERM CONTRACT
Local Jamaican Publishing Company is looking for high-energy, outgoing, articulate individuals to join our subscription sales team for a new, exciting children's magazine.
We will be intensifying our marketing efforts island wide and need representatives who live in the respective parishes.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for endorsing the product by highlighting its values and benefits to potential customers and selling advertisements and subscriptions.
What you will be doing:
• Grow subscription and exceed sales targets in assigned territory.
• Build business relationships and affiliations with schools, corporations and NGOs
• Be an ambassador for the brand; network with various communities to promote Jamboree
• Conduct presentations to various groups on behalf of Jamboree Communications
• Create weekly reports for electronic submission to supervisor
• Represent the brand at promotional events if necessary.
• Utilize social media to create leads and following among clients
• Follow up with all client and project leads in order to turn leads into orders
Academic/Professional Qualifications & Experience
1. Associate Degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent qualification
2. 5 CXC Subjects
3. Previous sales or promotions experience would be an asset.
1. Must be articulate, pleasant, and confident.
2. Professional attitude with excellent Customer Service skills.
3. Possess strong presence.
4. Flexible, willing to work at varied hours including weekends and holidays.
5. Must be willing to travel to various locations to achieve sales goals.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.