with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sign Maker required in cayman
by Malav Shah
Sign Solutions is a sign and graphic design company based in the Cayman Islands. We are looking for an experienced sign maker to join our team. You need to be an all-rounder capable of fitting vinyl to a wide range of substrates and with the ability to apply vehicle graphics to a high standard as well as fitting a varied range of interior and exterior signage. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with an eye for detail. They must be able to work alone using their initiative, be flexible and a good team player as well as being organized and able to deal with clients confidently on site.
· 3 years plus experience needed
· Perform all aspects of sign making - vinyl cutting/weeding, banner and other large format print production and finishing, laminating, substrate mounting, trimming, grommeting, etc.
· Making Light box and electrical signs
· Perform field installation of various indoor and outdoor signs such vinyl, One way vision, 3D lettering, post & panel signs etc.
· Maintain a high level of product quality and craftsmanship
· Visit customers on-site for consulting & installation as needed
· Work in a Small Team should handle pressure and good in Multi-Tasking
· Flexibility in schedule and Work Extra Hours
· Review artwork and create/modify incoming design files to create layouts and proofs as needed
· Answer incoming phone calls from clients and prospects
· Help walk-in customers' with their questions and assist them in a courteous and professional manner
· Computer software's like Photoshop, Illustrator, Flexi Sign Knowledge will be a bonus
Please apply by forwarding resume to email@example.com Or Call +1345-916-2090
Company Website: www.signsolutions.ky
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.