Smartcard System Administrator Needed In Jamaica
Expand Technology Ltd wishes to recruit a young graduate for the position of Smartcard System Administrator in its office in Jamaica.
• Management of clients, smartcards and Point of Sale Terminals POS
• Printing, encoding and issuing of smartcards
• Software loading and hardware maintenance of the POS
• Periodic processing, report printing and statistics analysis
• Quality control on the system
• Work in a challenging and constantly evolving environment
• Ability to work under pressure with efficiency
• Follow the procedures and generate the audit reports
• Fast learner
• Embracing continuous improvement
• Team working
• Results oriented
• Analytical Skills
Qualifications & experience
• Diploma in IT
• Knowledge in computer hardware and telecommunication
• English language spoken/written is mandatory
• Professional experience of 2 years would be an advantage
• Knowledge in MS Windows environment
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.