What are the best pet-friendly hotels in Jamaica?
You want that well deserved vacation, but don't want to leave your Fido behind? What are your best options here in Jamaica?
What are the best pet-friendly hotels in Jamaica?ANSWER: by Wellesley
Another great question!
And yes, I have a answer for you.
Can I tell you though, that this was like finding a needle in a haystack - oh yeah.
From local knowledge, calling properties and scrubbing the top booking platforms online, these are the top pet-friendly hotels in Jamaica I came up with.See also
: Top Hotels In Jamaica
A Few KEY points
- We say 'hotel', but in fact, this list extends to villas, B&Bs, guest houses, etc.
In fact, I found that most of the properties that are open to hosting pets are the smaller niche properties, the guest houses.
- And as as result, these are not all 5 star properties, its a mixed bag.
- For those I called who are open to pets, they, almost all, indicated some prerequisites or request additional information, including...
- That it is primary pet dogs (and some cats), not dangerous pets, including dogs.
- The need prior notification.
- Confirmation that the pet is fully trained and is not a threat to fellow guests nor property.
- Strawberry Fields Together
- Tamarind Great House
- Moxons Beach Club
- Richie's On The Beach
- Roots Bamboo
- Summerset Village
- Villa La Cage
- Waterfield Retreat
- Tropical Court Resort
- Ocean Winds Villa
- San San Tropez Villa-Hotel
- La Familia Resort and Restaurant
- Shotover Gardens Estate
- Moon San Villa at the Blue Lagoon
- Eventuality B&B
- Hideaway Guesthouse (Portmore)
- Angels All Inclusive (St Catherine)
JAMAICA SOUTH COAST
- Sunset Resort & Villas
- Wilton House
- Southview Hotel
- Idlers' Rest Beach Hotel
- The inn at great bay treasure beach
- Reggae Moon Guest House
Two IMPORTANT final points
- Please call to confirm with these and any pet friendly hotel in Jamaica, their terms and conditions does change.
- If you are arriving in Jamaica from overseas, please take note that, althogh the regulations governing the importation of dogs and cats into Jamaica were amended in 2017, there are special requirements and considerations, be sure to read this response post for these guidelines.
I hope that helped.
By the way, the average price per night for a pet-friendly hotel in Jamaica is between $81 and #120 (based on Booking.com prices).
Do you have a favourite hotel here? If so, we'd love to hear! Please click here
and tell us about it.
So what do you make of this list? Is there another that you know of that should be added? Are the options sufficient? I welcome your feedback here
Remember that when you are ready to book, don't hesitate to check my Jamaica Booking page
for $pecial deal$ and $savings on some of these awesome hotels.
P.S. Have another question? Submit it here for an answer
P.P. S. We've answered HUNDREDS of questions, click here
to get even more answers.
- Pet Friendly Jamaica Hotels, https://www.lodging-world.com/jm/jamaica/pet-friendly-hotels?page=3&show=0
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Jamaica, https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g147309-zfa9-Jamaica-Hotels.html
- Pet-friendly Hotels in Jamaica, https://www.booking.com/pets/country/jm.html
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Jamaica (all), https://www.hotels.com/de1636934-am64/pet-friendly-hotels-jamaica-all-jamaica/
- Book Pet Friendly Hotels in Negril, https://www.travelocity.com/Negril-Hotels-Pet-Friendly-Hotel.0-0-d2543-tPetfriendlyHotel.Travel-Guide-Filter-Hotels
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.