Subscribe for all my updates and don't miss a thing! Sign me up!
by Yardrive Automotive Solutions
Business Development Manager
We are looking for someone with the aptitude to learn and adapt in unfamiliar environment. Communicate with our clients with the highest level of professionalism and confidence.
• Manage the day to day communications with multiply clients
• Research the product landscape, be fully in touch with industry trends and pricing dynamics.
• Leverage your understanding of the product category, market, reseller business challenges and growth opportunities to develop and execute robust and targeted action plans.
• Develop strategies to use emerging trends to gain & maintain more clients
• Monitor sales reports and provide insightful financial analyses to identify business opportunities and identify/close gaps in order to meet and exceed targets.
• Marketing, Management or Business Studies with at least 6 Months – 1 Years demonstrated success in a similar capacity.
• Demonstrated experience building long-term relationships with clients.
• Commercially minded with exceptional negotiating and relationship-building competencies.
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects.
• Self-driven with superior communication skills, comfortable interacting at all levels.
If you are up to the competitive challenge and possess the energy and drive to fill this role, please submit your resume and cover letter identifying key strengths relative to requirements to: Careers@yardrive.com
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
My channel reaches over 100,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
New! Experience The REAL Jamaica!
Book Your Private Tour here and experience Jamaica the way we (locals) do!
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.