Business Development Manager
by Yardrive Automotive Solutions
Business Development Manager
We are looking for someone with the aptitude to learn and adapt in unfamiliar environment. Communicate with our clients with the highest level of professionalism and confidence.
• Manage the day to day communications with multiply clients
• Research the product landscape, be fully in touch with industry trends and pricing dynamics.
• Leverage your understanding of the product category, market, reseller business challenges and growth opportunities to develop and execute robust and targeted action plans.
• Develop strategies to use emerging trends to gain & maintain more clients
• Monitor sales reports and provide insightful financial analyses to identify business opportunities and identify/close gaps in order to meet and exceed targets.
• Marketing, Management or Business Studies with at least 6 Months – 1 Years demonstrated success in a similar capacity.
• Demonstrated experience building long-term relationships with clients.
• Commercially minded with exceptional negotiating and relationship-building competencies.
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects.
• Self-driven with superior communication skills, comfortable interacting at all levels.
If you are up to the competitive challenge and possess the energy and drive to fill this role, please submit your resume and cover letter identifying key strengths relative to requirements to: Careers@yardrive.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.