with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Experience Grandeur At
Grand Palladium Jamaica
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 60,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Grand Palladium Jamaica|by Rosemarie Gordon
Hugging one of Hanover’s natural coves is Lucea's majestic Grand Palladium hotel. With a mixture of colonial and roman style architecture, this grand structure can be seen for miles along Lucea’s coastline. The Spanish owned Grand Palladium Jamaica shares a breathtaking coastline property punctuated with perfectly manicured lawns and gardens with its sister property The Lady Hamilton.
An all-inclusive four-star family resort, the Grand Palladium lives true to its name as the amenities and service offered can only be classified as grand. With its multilingual staff, the resort is positioned to offer much more than just the regular amenities normally offered by hotels.
This is what you can expect with your all-inclusive stay at the Grand Palladium Resort:
- Breakfast and lunch in one of the three buffet-style restaurants.
- Dinner in the buffet or in one of the 5 specialty restaurants including Italian, Indian Asian, Mexican and Barbecue.
- Unlimited snacks 24 hours at the Beach Bar or the Sports Bar.
- Unlimited Local and international Drinks with or without alcohol are served in the 13 bars of the complex (also Included in the discotheque).
- House wine with lunch and dinner; Cocktails and a selection of international drinks of Premium quality in the Lecture bar.
- Sports and animation are included, according to the activity.
- Towels and chairs for the beach and the 5 swimming pools.
- Watersports at the beach
- Minibar in all Rooms with daily restocking.
Accommodations at the Grand Palladium Jamaica
Imagine! There are 540 rooms with either a balcony or patio and fitted with whirlpool tubs. The Grand Palladium is one of those places you have to see to believe and experience with someone to appreciate. Because there are so many rooms to choose from they have been categorized, most are junior suites that are either oceanfront, poolside or have a garden view, oceanview or pool view. There are also full suites, these are larger than the junior suites and have a separate living area. Regardless of your preference, here are some basic features you can expect from each suite:
- Hydromassage bathtub
- King size bed
- Double bed
- Balcony or terrace
- Electronic safe
- Facilities for tea and coffee
- TV with flat screen
- bathrobes and slipper
Restaurant and bars at Grand Palladium
To your delight, you will find that the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort have seven excellent international à la carte restaurants including Italian, Mexican, Asian, Indian, Grill, Barbeque, and Creole-Jamaican. The resort includes three buffet-style restaurants where you may order as many dishes as you want and be enchanted by the various thematic meals that are given during the week with no need to make a reservation.
- El Agave Restaurant- Traditional Mexican Dishes
- Restaurante Xaymaica- Local Dishes
- Poseidon Restaurant- Mediterranean Cuisine
- Arte E Cuccina- Italian Cuisine
- Bhogali Restaurant- Indian Cuisine
- Lotus House Restaurant- Asian Cuisine
- Buffets: Bubba's Steak House, Mo´bay Restaurant, Negril Restaurant, The Blue Lagoon
And if you are a lover of a good drink, just know that there are 5 bars at this resort that will provide you with some of the tastiest drinks you have ever had.
In addition, here are some more exciting offerings:
- 5 freshwater pools most of which are fitted with Jacuzzis. And they didn’t forget the kids as there is also a children’s pool.
- Spa, oh the spa…….Jacuzzi, sauna, vapour and Turkish baths, foot bath, massage, waxing and even a beauty salon.
- Boredom is not an option, there are a number of land activities and watersports for your pickings; Aerobic Aquatic Gym Table tennis Petanque Waterpolo Darts Mixture of participatory games Mini golf Volleyball Archery Basket and football
- And the watersport activities include; Catamaran, kayaking, snorkelling, pedal boats, windsurfing and scuba diving. And if proficiency is a problem, courses are provided at a cost in scuba diving, sailing and windsurfing.
- After hours the Boogie Woogie nightclub allows you to boogie Woogie the night away. And if the kids start complaining no sweat there is also a mini disco just for them.
- The children’s club gives you the break to go off by yourselves, maybe over to their sister property to take advantage of the adult-only pool.
- Staying at the Grand Palladium gives you the opportunity to “stay at one but play at two”. Guests are allowed to access the amenities and activities available at the Lady Hamilton.
- If fun and frolic are not the only reasons for your stay then I imagine that you intend to mix a little business with all that pleasure. The property’s business centre makes this possible.
- This complete centre is furnished with all you would need for either a meeting or conference and can accommodate over 200 persons.
- When love is in the air, The Grand Palladium has some exciting packages for honeymooners and for those ready to tie the knots.
- And the offering continues with a seniors discount for those budding youngsters 60 years and older.
...too much to mention :-).
For more information contact them at:
Telephone: (876) 619-0000
Sharing IS Caring! Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Return to Montego Bay All-Inclusive Resorts from Grand Palladium Jamaica
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Grand Palladium Jamaica
References & Sources For Grand Palladium Jamaica
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.