Experience Grandeur At
Grand Palladium Jamaica
Grand Palladium Jamaica
by Rosemarie Gordon
Hugging one of Hanover’s natural coves is Lucea's majestic Grand Palladium hotel. With a mixture of colonial and roman style
architecture, this grand structure can be seen for miles along Lucea’s coastline.
New! Click here to read my top- tier list of recommended products and services.
The Spanish owned Grand Palladium Jamaica shares a breathtaking coastline property punctuated with perfectly manicured lawns
and gardens with its sister property The Lady Hamilton.
An all-inclusive four star family resort, the Grand Palladium lives true to its name as the amenities and service offered can only be classified as grand.
Imagine all 540 rooms with either a balcony or patio and fitted with whirlpool tubs. The Grand Palladium is one of those places you have to see to believe and experience with someone to appreciate.
With its multilingual staff the resort is positioned to offer much more than just the regular amenities normally offered by
Their offerings includes:
- 10 restaurants – you have the choice of Asian, Italian, Mexican, Indian or Jamaican cuisines
- Bars – all twelve of them, a must stop is the Sunset Cove Bar and ensure that you try the dirty banana.
- 5 freshwater pools most of which are fitted with Jacuzzis. And they didn’t forget the kids as there is also a children’s
- Spa, oh the spa…….Jacuzzi, sauna, vapor and Turkish baths, foot bath, massage, waxing and even a beauty saloon.
- Boredom is not an option, there are a number of land activities and watersport for your pickings;
Mixture of participatory games
Basket and football
- And the watersport activities includes; Catamaran, kayaking, snorkeling, pedal boats, windsurfing and scuba diving. And
if proficiency is a problem, courses are provided at a cost in scuba diving, sailing and windsurfing.
- After hours the Boggie Woggie night club allows you to boggie woggie the night away. And if the kids start complaining no sweat there is also a mini disco just for them.
- The children’s club gives you the break to go off by yourselves, maybe over to their sister property to take advantage of the adult only pool.
- Staying at the Grand Palladium gives you the opportunity to “stay at one but play at two”.
Guests are allowed to access the amenities and activities available at the Lady Hamilton.
- If fun and frolic are not the only reasons for your stay then I imagine that you intend to mix a little business with all
that pleasure. The property’s business center makes this possible.
This complete center is furnished with all you would need for either a meeting or conference and can accommodate over 200 persons.
- An when love is in the air, The Grand Palladium has some exciting packages for honeymooners and for those ready to tie
- And the offering continues with seniors discount for those budding youngster 60 years and older.
- ...too much to mention :-).
Contact Info For Grand Palladium Jamaica
Their address, phone number and website contact information are:
Grand Palladium Jamaica & Lady Hamilton Resorts & Spa
The Point Lucea
Please see other: top all inclusive hotels in Jamaica here
First Posted: 12/22/2011
Return to Jamaican Hotels from Grand Palladium Jamaica & Lady Hamilton Resorts & Spa.
Return to HomePage from grand palladium hotel Jamaica
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.