with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Experience Grandeur At
Grand Palladium Jamaica
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! For Authentic Jamaican products, from my very own hands, visit my Etsy store here.
Grand Palladium Jamaica
by Rosemarie Gordon
Hugging one of Hanover’s natural coves is Lucea's majestic Grand Palladium hotel. With a mixture of colonial and roman style
architecture, this grand structure can be seen for miles along Lucea’s coastline.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to watch my latest videos on my fun YouTube channel - you'll love it!
The Spanish owned Grand Palladium Jamaica shares a breathtaking coastline property punctuated with perfectly manicured lawns
and gardens with its sister property The Lady Hamilton.
An all-inclusive four star family resort, the Grand Palladium lives true to its name as the amenities and service offered can only be classified as grand.
Imagine all 540 rooms with either a balcony or patio and fitted with whirlpool tubs. The Grand Palladium is one of those places you have to see to believe and experience with someone to appreciate.
With its multilingual staff the resort is positioned to offer much more than just the regular amenities normally offered by
Their offerings includes:
- 10 restaurants – you have the choice of Asian, Italian, Mexican, Indian or Jamaican cuisines
- Bars – all twelve of them, a must stop is the Sunset Cove Bar and ensure that you try the dirty banana.
- 5 freshwater pools most of which are fitted with Jacuzzis. And they didn’t forget the kids as there is also a children’s
- Spa, oh the spa…….Jacuzzi, sauna, vapor and Turkish baths, foot bath, massage, waxing and even a beauty saloon.
- Boredom is not an option, there are a number of land activities and watersport for your pickings;
Mixture of participatory games
Basket and football
- And the watersport activities includes; Catamaran, kayaking, snorkeling, pedal boats, windsurfing and scuba diving. And
if proficiency is a problem, courses are provided at a cost in scuba diving, sailing and windsurfing.
- After hours the Boggie Woggie night club allows you to boggie woggie the night away. And if the kids start complaining no sweat there is also a mini disco just for them.
- The children’s club gives you the break to go off by yourselves, maybe over to their sister property to take advantage of the adult only pool.
- Staying at the Grand Palladium gives you the opportunity to “stay at one but play at two”.
Guests are allowed to access the amenities and activities available at the Lady Hamilton.
- If fun and frolic are not the only reasons for your stay then I imagine that you intend to mix a little business with all
that pleasure. The property’s business center makes this possible.
This complete center is furnished with all you would need for either a meeting or conference and can accommodate over 200 persons.
- An when love is in the air, The Grand Palladium has some exciting packages for honeymooners and for those ready to tie
- And the offering continues with seniors discount for those budding youngster 60 years and older.
- ...too much to mention :-).
Contact Info For Grand Palladium Jamaica
Their address, phone number and website contact information are:
Grand Palladium Jamaica & Lady Hamilton Resorts & Spa
The Point Lucea
Please see other: top all inclusive hotels in Jamaica here
First Posted: 12/22/2011
Return to Jamaican Hotels from Grand Palladium Jamaica & Lady Hamilton Resorts & Spa.
Return to HomePage from grand palladium hotel Jamaica
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here. It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.