with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Jamerica Callaloo Meat Quiche Recipe
by Priscilla Chism
(Memphis, TN USA)
Jamerica Callaloo Meat Quiche Recipe || Jamaican Recipe Contest Entry #5
- 9 or 10 inch pie crust
- Your choice of 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken, Sausage or Turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSp of self rising flour
- 1 & 1/2 cup of cooked Callaloo
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Mozarello cheese
- 1/2 of red sweet pepper
- 1 small onion
- 3tsp or to taste of Greek seasoning
- 1tsp garlic powder or 1 garlic
- Baked pie crust until brown.
- While crust is browning, mix callaloo, chopped onion, bell pepper, add Greek seasoning 1/2 of meat then Stir until blended.
- Remove brown browned crust from oven.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese in crust, put the blended mixture in pie crust sprinkle meat on top.
- Sprinkle rest of both cheese on top.
- Beat 2 eggs and flour until blended. Pour over the quiche and Bake at 350F or 170C until brown.
Click here to post comments
Return to Jamaica Recipe Contest - Summer (2019) Edition.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.