Jamerica Callaloo Meat Quiche Recipe
by Priscilla Chism
(Memphis, TN USA)
Jamerica Callaloo Meat Quiche Recipe || Jamaican Recipe Contest Entry #5
- 9 or 10 inch pie crust
- Your choice of 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken, Sausage or Turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSp of self rising flour
- 1 & 1/2 cup of cooked Callaloo
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Mozarello cheese
- 1/2 of red sweet pepper
- 1 small onion
- 3tsp or to taste of Greek seasoning
- 1tsp garlic powder or 1 garlic
- Baked pie crust until brown.
- While crust is browning, mix callaloo, chopped onion, bell pepper, add Greek seasoning 1/2 of meat then Stir until blended.
- Remove brown browned crust from oven.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese in crust, put the blended mixture in pie crust sprinkle meat on top.
- Sprinkle rest of both cheese on top.
- Beat 2 eggs and flour until blended. Pour over the quiche and Bake at 350F or 170C until brown.
Click here to post comments
Return to Jamaica Recipe Contest - Summer (2019) Edition.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.