New Call Centre Agency In Kingston Seeking To Fill Vacancies
by Kevin Anderson
A New Call Centre Agency located in Kingston and St. Andrew need persons to fill vacancies in:
- Customer Service Agent
- Collection Consultant
- Inbound Collection consultant
• Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
• Ability to work simultaneously with multiple customers to resolve their issues
• Maintaining high level world-class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
• Ability to display empathy and personalization with each customer interaction
• Ability to multitask - typical tasks involve account research, functions on screen and remaining engaged with customers
• Strong ability to use technology
Competencies and Skills:
• Minimum 5 CXC / GCE subjects including English Language
(Other qualifications will be an asset)
• Flexibility to work any shift within a 24 hour period including weekends and holidays
• Basic computer and internet knowledge and ability to type minimum 30 WPM
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Excellent listening skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Adaptable and able to manage change while maintaining a positive attitude
Send your Resume to: email@example.com
Shortlisted persons will be contacted and be interviewed.
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 readers/ viewers (per day) with great.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.