with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Personal Driver Needed in MayPen, Clarendon
Personal Driver needed:
$10,000JMD -$20,000JMD /week
We have openings for Male and Female Professional Drivers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Must have a clean criminal background check
• Must have a valid Jamaican driver’s license
• Must have a clean driving record. (Driving record Report Required)
• Must have an excellent knowledge of the city of Maypen and Claredon road system
• Must be well-groomed with neat professional appearance and behavior
• Will be required to wear a professional outfit (suit) when driving our clients
• Must have flexible availability. This position does not have set hours
• Must be punctual, dependable and reliable
• The candidate should be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be willing to adhere to the strict training guidelines set out
• Earning Potential: $10K to $20K/week
Please include a Cover Letter describing why you would be a suitable candidate for this job.
Application Questions that we ask candidates to answer in their email are as follows:
• How many years of Continuous Insurance and driving experience do you have?
• Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
• Are you in Maypen, Clarendon?
• Do you have your own vehicle currently?
Job Type: Full-time
Interested Candidates please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.