Personal Driver Needed in MayPen, Clarendon
Personal Driver needed:
$10,000JMD -$20,000JMD /week
We have openings for Male and Female Professional Drivers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Must have a clean criminal background check
• Must have a valid Jamaican driver’s license
• Must have a clean driving record. (Driving record Report Required)
• Must have an excellent knowledge of the city of Maypen and Claredon road system
• Must be well-groomed with neat professional appearance and behavior
• Will be required to wear a professional outfit (suit) when driving our clients
• Must have flexible availability. This position does not have set hours
• Must be punctual, dependable and reliable
• The candidate should be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be willing to adhere to the strict training guidelines set out
• Earning Potential: $10K to $20K/week
Please include a Cover Letter describing why you would be a suitable candidate for this job.
Application Questions that we ask candidates to answer in their email are as follows:
• How many years of Continuous Insurance and driving experience do you have?
• Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
• Are you in Maypen, Clarendon?
• Do you have your own vehicle currently?
Job Type: Full-time
Interested Candidates please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.