Sales Representative Needed At BITSolutions
(Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica)
BITSolutions has a vacancy for an experienced Sales and Customer Service Executive to join its busy and successful Sales & Marketing Team.
The Sales and Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales assistance within the company for both on site and online.
You will contribute to the overall purpose of the company which is to generate revenue for BITSolutions and enhance the client’s experience.
You will offer sales, administrative and operational support to the Personal Admin Assistant and other Sales and Customer Service Executives, providing cover as needed. You will also work closely with the Client Services team.
PERSON SPECIFICATION & QUALIFICATION
- A sales/retail career track record, preferably gained in the Online Marketing industry.
- A strong attendance, reliability, punctuality record and adhere to supervision are expected.
- A strong work ethic and track record of being proactive and using initiative within sales & collections.
- A clear understanding and proven delivery of good customer service – a minimum of 1 year in a customer service/call center environment is an advantage.
- A positive and flexible approach, ready and willing to turn your hand to anything to get the job done.
- Mentally aware, able to quickly think on your feet, process client’s needs, deliver and maneuver solutions on the telephone or online daily.
- Able to deal with customer inquiries on own initiative, responding to queries and complaints in a constructive and prompt manner.
- Able to handle confidential matters with utmost discretion.
Able to work independently and creatively, pre-empting, and problem-solving issues as needed.
- Possesses excellent communication skills; is friendly, approachable, and professional when dealing with customers and staff in person, over the phone or in writing.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; communicate easily with a wide variety of people across all levels.
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, able to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Displays accuracy and efficiency in all aspects of the role, ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must have a minimum of 5 CSEC/GCE subjects (Inc. English Language, Mathematics and IT or EDPM);
- At least a High School Diploma (A Technical High School would be an advantage);
- Competent in basic bookkeeping – billing, invoicing, collections, and reporting would be an asset.
- Experience in successfully using computerized Content Management Systems, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and E-commerce platforms.
- The ability to create and edit product photography for online and promotional purposes to a high standard would be an asset; An interest in Online Marketing and the Hospitality Industry is desirable.
- Customer Service - Act as the primary point of contact for online and mail order customers, answering phone and email inquiries and resolving client complaints or orders in an efficient and timely manner.
- Product Knowledge - Develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s services and products to inform your customer service and sales prospects, improve leads, and impart information to the Client Services team as needed;.
- Signage and Communications – Assist in producing and maintaining standardized signage for product ranges in line with brand guidelines; deliver any other communications tools as appropriate and as directed by the CEO.
- Operational & Sales Support – Primarily responsible for daily procedures in marketing, sales, and client needs when required; work as a team with developers, designers, and graphic team who may be freelancers across the globe; offering guidance and support as well as delegating tasks and overseeing performance on behalf of the Administrative Assistant as instructed.
- Payment/Collection Handling - Ensure an accurate and thorough approach to all payment processing, refunds, and collections to clients and customers.
- Security and Maintenance - Minimize potential loss by maintaining a high level of awareness and alertness to questionable online activities – spamming, scamming, phishing, etc.; report any occurrences to the Administrative Assistant or Project Managers.
- Visual Merchandising - Ensure consistently high standards of selling our products and services online – website design, email marketing, SEO services, social media marketing, technology solutions, tours, and transfer.
- General - Fulfil any other sales or marketing-related duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer. Assist Administrative Assistant in planning and executing promotions, seasonal and exhibition opportunities, and new product launches.
Send all resumes to email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Get My Latest Book👇🏿
You asked, I've answered! You no longer need to save for months or years, to enjoy paradise!
JAMAICA On A Budget is your passport to experiencing what I call 'The Real Jamaica' on a budget!
I spilled the beans! sharing my top tips on finding cozy accommodations and secret gems, only the way a native could! Click Here to pick it up on my e-store and start saving now!
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 140,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.