Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
...And Private Island!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 140,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort | Overwater Bungalows (Photo Credit: sandals.com)
by Venesha Johnson | Associate Writer
When you think of vacationing in Jamaica and the Caribbean at large, a Sandals resort is probably one of the first places to come up when searching for accommodations. The Sandals resorts have made their mark in the Caribbean for having some of the best resorts. Whether you are travelling alone, with a partner or with your entire family, you will definitely be able to find a Sandals Resort International location to suit your needs.
New! Ready To Visit Jamaica?
Join countless of travelers who have already unlocked the secrets to experiencing Jamaica on a budget. Click Here and find out how.
And, if you ever need a trustworthy, friendly and knowledgeable local guide, consider booking a private tour with us!
And you can expect the same exceptional service wherever you go. Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica has definitely met and exceeded the Sandals Resort’s International standard everyone has come to know and love.
When Was Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Opened In Jamaica?
In 1986 Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort was opened in Montego Bay. It became the first and only resort in Jamaica with its own private island. It was at this time that they launched their Stay at one Play at two concept. This allows you to stay at one resort, but still have access to all the amenities and entertainment at nearby Sandals Resorts.
Is Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Adult-Only?
Yes, Sandals Royal Caribbean is an adult-only all-inclusive resort. In fact, all Sandals resorts are adult-only. The Beaches resorts under the Sandals Resorts International umbrella cater to families and family vacations.
Accommodations At Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
Sandals Royal has 227 rooms and suites, along with 17 overwater bungalows located on a private island accessible by a short boat ride. Sandals Royal has categorized their rooms and suites into four different levels.
- Love Nest Butler Suite - exclusive exotic five-star suites, created with privacy, luxury and romance in mind. Rooms feature exquisite bathrooms with marble tubs, rain showers and an outdoor soaking tub located on your private balcony or patio. Elite Butler service, access to Club Sandals Lounge and much more. Love Nest Butler Suites include the Overwater Villas and Bungalows and Crystal Lagoon Swim-Up suites.
- Butler Elite - includes, over the top bathrooms, fully stocked bars and a butler at your service, making your stay inconvenience free.
- Club Sandals - guests receive luxury, private BMW transfers, a dedicated concierge to help with planning and making reservations, private resort tour, access to club sandals lounge and all-day room service among many other features and amenities.
- Sandals Luxury - these suites have beachfront, ocean, tropical or pool views with a private balcony or patio. They include en suite bathrooms with shower-tub combinations. Enjoy a selection of Robert Mondavi wines, juices, sodas, bottled water and local beer.
Dining At Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
Sandals Royal Caribbean has 9 gourmet restaurants on property, but along with that, you will have access to 12 additional restaurants located at neighbouring Sandals resorts as a part of the stay at one play at all program.
At Sandals Royal Caribbean, you can indulge in:
- Authentic Thai dishes at the Royal Thai restaurant
- Authentic French cuisine in the romantic gardens at Le Jardinier
- Traditional pub favourites set in the English themed, Cricketer's Pub
- Freshly made brick oven pizzas at the Bella Napoli Pizzeria
- Seaside delicacies at the The Mariner, seaside bar and grill
- Jerked and grilled snacks at the Jerk Shack
- Pan-Caribbean cuisine at Spices
- aromatic Indian dishes at Bombay
- the Italian cuisine at La Tavola
Signature Red Lane Spa
Red Lane Spa is Sandals Resorts' signature, award-winning spa. At the Red Lane Spa, you will find a fitness center, spa treatments and wedding specials.
Spa Treatment services include:
- Raindrop Dreams
- Himalayan Salt Stone Massage
- A Deeper Relief with CBD
- Love and Trust Package
- Neroli Jasmine Candle Massage
- Velvety Lemon Body Polish
- Papaya-Pineapple Salt Mousse
- Blue Mountain Coffee Scrub
- Flawless Facial
- Heaven On Earth Facial
- Bridal Radiance Facial
- Tropical Glow Facial
- Simply You Manicure & Pedicure
- Mindful Manicure & Pedicure
Red Lane Fitness Centre
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort also has the Red Lane Fitness Center. Sometimes you get on vacation and break your routine of exercising. Here you won't have to miss a single workout as they have state of the art equipment available. While you are there, you can include their private fitness sessions in your workout routine.
- Absolute Abs
- Caribbean Beach Shred
- Aqua Fitness
- Couples Stretching Session
- Stretching Session
- Couples Tennis
- Aqua Tabata
Entertainment And Other Activities At Sandals Royal Caribbean
One thing you are guaranteed at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort is a stream of endless fun and entertainment. The resort has a wide range of day and night entertainment activities at the:
- Talent Night
- Chocolate Buffet
- Beach Party
- Piano Bar
If you have a love for physical activities, whether on land or sea, there is something for you:
- Beach Volleyball
- Lawn Chess
- Bocce Ball
- Board Games
- and Pool Tables
- Hobie Cats
- Paddle Boards
- and Tubing
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort also gives you the option to book over 30 tours, cruises and adventures, some of which are:
- Luminous Lagoon Experience
- Dolphin Swim & Dunns River Falls Experience
- Taste of Jamaica Cooking Class and Estate Tour
- Dunn's Zip, ATV & Horseback Experience
- Montego Bay West Coast Powerboat Adventure
- Reggae Catamaran and Snorkeling Cruise
Experience Jamaica in the most luxurious way, melt away your stresses and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort.
Contact Information At Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
- Address: Mahoe Bay. Box 167, Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica, West Indies
- Phone: (876) 953-2231
- Fax: (876) 953-2788
Sharing IS Caring! Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Return to Jamaican Hotels from Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
References & Sources For Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
- SANDALS® Royal Caribbean: Beach Resort In Montego Bay, https://www.sandals.com/royal-caribbean/
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Get My Latest Book👇🏿
You asked, I've answered! You no longer need to save for months or years, to enjoy paradise!
JAMAICA On A Budget is your passport to experiencing what I call 'The Real Jamaica' on a budget!
I spilled the beans! sharing my top tips on finding cozy accommodations and secret gems, only the way a native could! Click Here to pick it up on my e-store and start saving now!
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 140,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.