The Marvel in Jamaican Travel
by Alesha Wilson
If you want to experience an awe-inspiring, breath-taking paradise, all can be found in Jamaica, the Land of Wood and Water.
Jamaica is the fusion of different cultures
- from African, Asian, European and Middle Eastern. It is very well known for its tropical beauty, beautiful reggae music
, delicious cuisine
, but most of all you will find its local residents hospitality most worth to remember.
You will enjoy a fantastic experience as you mingle with Jamaica’s proud and courteous people
This tiny, yet exciting island offers vacationers many unforgettable experiences
- Long white beaches. The beautiful beaches are lined with some of the most exquisite resorts in the Caribbean.
- Protected coves. Sandy beaches of Jamaica run into the cozy protected coves between rocky cliffs and offshore reefs.
- Marvelous waterfalls and rugged-blue Mountains. With a number of cascading waterfalls, visitors are attracted to its marvels. Near the Ocho Rios on the north coast if the most famous’ Dunn’s River Falls, where visitors can actually climb up the waterfall. And that’s not all, a working plantation also nestles in the foothills of the Catadupa mountains that provides a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside, the Croydon on the Mountain.
This is where rich greeneries and wild flowers surround the trickling waterfalls. Isn’t it breathtaking?
- Lovely caves. Jamaica is very famous of the wonders of the Caves of Negril, where the interpretation of romance was born.
Not only that, you can also enjoy your vacation with a play in the surf, snorkeling, horseback riding, magnificent lighthouse, cliff diving, roaring river, even a swim with dolphins, and its bewitching sunshine and many more!
Alesha Wilson is a staff writer at RockwellNutrition.com. Get Rockwell Nutrition coupon codes
by following the link.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to article_submission.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.