Why travel to Jamaica?
Why do visitors travel to Jamaica?
: Oct-04-08 by Wellesley Gayle
I noticed that you you are from Jamaica, so unless you recently moved here, I would expect you to know a little about why visitors swarm our shores every single year.
My-Island-Jamaica.com however provides much of that information though, so never mind.
I brag about some of this on the homepage. Here are some snippets.
- "...I would definitively say it is our culture. It is exclusive. Of course our music is loved the world over- I am assuming you didn't know."
- "...my ex-boss told me that it is simply the warm tropical climate and the great food that won her love for the island."
- "...the warmth and sincerity of the people.." "The beautiful and exciting beaches only adds to the fun and exclusivity. Have you been lucky to hear anyone mentioned the 7 miles of pure white sand beaches?".
- "...By the way, I did not forget (how could I?) the striking historical sites, the lovely hotels and villas, the cascading waterfalls, the peaceful rivers, the plants and animal life, as well as all the other stunning attractions."
- "...Christmas here is lifetime experience!"
Hope this helps my friend.
Related PagesJamaican Travel StoriesPlaces to Visit in JamaicaFacts About JamaicaOur Forums
.Our Jamaica BlogAnd even more...Search Here
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.