with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Why travel to Jamaica?
Why do visitors travel to Jamaica?
: Oct-04-08 by Wellesley Gayle
I noticed that you you are from Jamaica, so unless you recently moved here, I would expect you to know a little about why visitors swarm our shores every single year.
My-Island-Jamaica.com however provides much of that information though, so never mind.
I brag about some of this on the homepage. Here are some snippets.
- "...I would definitively say it is our culture. It is exclusive. Of course our music is loved the world over- I am assuming you didn't know."
- "...my ex-boss told me that it is simply the warm tropical climate and the great food that won her love for the island."
- "...the warmth and sincerity of the people.." "The beautiful and exciting beaches only adds to the fun and exclusivity. Have you been lucky to hear anyone mentioned the 7 miles of pure white sand beaches?".
- "...By the way, I did not forget (how could I?) the striking historical sites, the lovely hotels and villas, the cascading waterfalls, the peaceful rivers, the plants and animal life, as well as all the other stunning attractions."
- "...Christmas here is lifetime experience!"
Hope this helps my friend.
Related PagesJamaican Travel StoriesPlaces to Visit in JamaicaFacts About JamaicaOur Forums
.Our Jamaica BlogAnd even more...Search Here
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.