with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Why travel to Jamaica?
Why do visitors travel to Jamaica?
: Oct-04-08 by Wellesley Gayle
I noticed that you you are from Jamaica, so unless you recently moved here, I would expect you to know a little about why visitors swarm our shores every single year.
My-Island-Jamaica.com however provides much of that information though, so never mind.
I brag about some of this on the homepage. Here are some snippets.
- "...I would definitively say it is our culture. It is exclusive. Of course our music is loved the world over- I am assuming you didn't know."
- "...my ex-boss told me that it is simply the warm tropical climate and the great food that won her love for the island."
- "...the warmth and sincerity of the people.." "The beautiful and exciting beaches only adds to the fun and exclusivity. Have you been lucky to hear anyone mentioned the 7 miles of pure white sand beaches?".
- "...By the way, I did not forget (how could I?) the striking historical sites, the lovely hotels and villas, the cascading waterfalls, the peaceful rivers, the plants and animal life, as well as all the other stunning attractions."
- "...Christmas here is lifetime experience!"
Hope this helps my friend.
Related PagesJamaican Travel StoriesPlaces to Visit in JamaicaFacts About JamaicaOur Forums
.Our Jamaica BlogAnd even more...Search Here
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.