by HR MANAGER
Organize and maintain schedule of the C.E.O
Answer telephone and customer queries online and in-person
Draft and circulate letters, emails and promotional literature
Manage Social Media updates
Maintain clients’ website accounts
Make sales calls to generate new business from current and new clients
University Graduate with a Degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration
• Passes in IT preferred or proficiency with Information and Communication Technology
• Proficiency in use of the internet and major Social Media platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suites
• Basic graphic design skills will be a plus
• Strong command of the English language (oral & written)
• Pleasant personality, comfortable with meeting and engaging people
• Knowledgeable of telephone sales
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines and targets
• Competitive and performance orientation
send picture and resume to email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Get My Latest Book👇🏿
You asked, I've answered! You no longer need to save for months or years, to enjoy paradise!
JAMAICA On A Budget is your passport to experiencing what I call 'The Real Jamaica' on a budget!
I spilled the beans! sharing my top tips on finding cozy accommodations and secret gems, only the way a native could! Click Here to pick it up on my e-store and start saving now!
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 140,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.