Asian Travel Links
I've shared my favourite North American, African, South American and also my European travel links. I'm now excited to introduce you to my friends from the East, here now are my favourite Asian travel links!
- Thoughts and Experiences of a Black American Woman in China.
- Everything you need to know about Malaysia, an exotic tropical paradise which is a blend of diverse cultures, pristine rainforests, sun soaked beaches and 21st century modernity.
- Everything you need to know about travelling in Phuket, from a travellers perspective, not a travel agent.
- This site offers you an ultimate virtual guide on how to get there, to the Hong Kong attractions and where else you can go from there. Save your time and money to your Hong Kong journey, know before you go!
- Travel China with a native Chinese. Learn about Chinese history, culture, artifacts, plan a fascinating itinerary and even learn a few Mandarin phrases.
- Goa, the ultimate tourist destination with its exquisite mix of sun, surf and beaches. Discover the best beaches, hotels, restaurants, villas & resorts in Goa, India.
- The first and only comprehensive website on Dubai City from a fresh, practical and first hand perspective.
..Is an absolutely fabulous site jammed packed with useful information and beautiful photos.
Discover the lovely Malaysian island of Penang through the eyes of a local lady who is passionate about her island and its many secrets.
- Insider information you need for a great holiday or settling down in Aqaba, Jordan.
- Off the beaten track tours in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and China on motorbikes, moped scooters, motorcycles and 4x4 jeeps, kayaking and trekking an option.
Complete information on Real Estate, Hotels, Entertainment, Shopping, Maps, Weather and Attractions in Hyderabad, India.
- ComeSingapore.com is a one-stop travel destination portal for visitors to Singapore. Travel guides, accommodation, events, deals, and even a personal travel planner - find it all there!.
Return to Main Links Page
from Asian Travel Links.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Planning.
Recommended For You ...
Since you're here...
… I have a small favour to ask. I'm on a journey to amaze you with even more engaging content. I want to talk, listen and interact with you even more. I want to share the very best of my travelogues, my experience and time around the country with you.
Thanks to Patreon, I'm now finally able do more of what you'd want me to do.
For as little as $1, you can become a Patreon – and it only takes a minute. Click Here to become a Patreon. Thank you.
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool, It works!
Or, simply click hereto ask me the question. I'll do my best to get back to you within 24 hours!
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.