with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Asian Travel Links
I've shared my favourite North American, African, South American and also my European travel links. I'm now excited to introduce you to my friends from the East, here now are my favourite Asian travel links!
- Thoughts and Experiences of a Black American Woman in China.
- Everything you need to know about Malaysia, an exotic tropical paradise which is a blend of diverse cultures, pristine rainforests, sun soaked beaches and 21st century modernity.
- Everything you need to know about travelling in Phuket, from a travellers perspective, not a travel agent.
- This site offers you an ultimate virtual guide on how to get there, to the Hong Kong attractions and where else you can go from there. Save your time and money to your Hong Kong journey, know before you go!
- The first and only comprehensive website on Dubai City from a fresh, practical and first hand perspective.
..Is an absolutely fabulous site jammed packed with useful information and beautiful photos.
- Insider information you need for a great holiday or settling down in Aqaba, Jordan.
- Off the beaten track tours in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and China on motorbikes, moped scooters, motorcycles and 4x4 jeeps, kayaking and trekking an option.
Complete information on Real Estate, Hotels, Entertainment, Shopping, Maps, Weather and Attractions in Hyderabad, India.
Return to Main Links Page
from Asian Travel Links.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Planning.
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here. It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.