with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
European Travel Links
I've already shared my favourite North American, South American, African, and Asian link partners.
Here now are my specially selected European Travel Links!
- They sail to over 120 destinations– there’s even the option of stepping straight onboard their cruises from one of their UK homeports.
Find all interesting facts about Denmark and Danes, detailed maps of Denmark, Danish traditional food.
Rest assured that you are fully protected under the ATOL scheme.
- Everything you could possibly want to know about this largest of the Canary Islands, part of Spain but lying off the coast of Africa.
PaesiTropicali.com is an interesting Italian website providing guidelines for travellers in tropical countries.
Guided walking tours, orientation, history, culture, and maps helping you make the most of your Paris stay.
- Anglesey Airport has been given the green light to prepare for commercial flights to Cardiff International starting on 8 May 2007. The prospect of flights to and from Anglesey Airport at RAF Valley is very good news for the local island economy.
- Advice on accommodation, travel, places to visit, leisure, family activities,sports, history, climate, food and drink, shopping,entertainment and advice about Italy.
- Welcome to this fabulous country which is full of cultural and historic treasures and beautiful, unspoiled nature.
Return to Main Links Page from European Travel Links
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Planning.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.