Subscribe for all my updates and don't miss a thing! Sign me up!
by Uroy Clarke
We are urgently looking for a Self Employed International Student Recruitment Agent to undertake recruitment for our partner Universities and Colleges.
This is an exciting opportunity for a starter or an experienced recruiter to work for a well established organisation.
You will be well rewarded for your work as our partners have good commission scheme.
This role is well suited for those who have contacts with individuals who are looking to study in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Management of appropriate campus team budgets providing detailed monthly analysis of spend and activities- Contributes to the achievement of Student Recruitment hiring targets across all programmes
- Builds strong stakeholder relationships e.g. Careers Service, academic staff, placement officers, student organisations, etc.- Develops and implements a campus diversity strategy - Builds a network of student contacts on campus including campus ambassadors, past interns and all accepted or outstanding offers- Ownership of campus pipelines at an individual student level from attraction through to conversion and 'keep warm' activities.
With ongoing training you will have:
- responsibility for developing a marketing plan, managing events, building relationships and generating candidate pipelines at three or four assigned UK universities.
- Builds and utilises an in-depth portfolio of campus knowledge to support campus strategy and make effective use of resources available- Plans, prepares and delivers high quality campus activities at regular intervals across the year
- Adds value by demonstrating a thorough understanding of trends and market knowledge of sector using knowledge to inform actions and sourcing plan.
- Managing stakeholders and candidate expectations throughout recruitment process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record of executing volume Student recruitment as well as dealing with niche roles
- Able to implement recruitment strategy
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources including talent spotting at networking events
- An advocate of KPIs - Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration.
If you are interested in this role then please email; email@example.com
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
My channel reaches over 100,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
New! Experience The REAL Jamaica!
Book Your Private Tour here and experience Jamaica the way we (locals) do!
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.