Jamaica Business Seminar- "Doing Business In A Changing World "
Motivational Speaker & Social Entrepreneur, Rupert Daley will be hosting a dynamic business seminar entitled, "Doing Business In A Changing World" on Wednesday February 20, 2013.
The main presenters are:
Mr. Dennis Chung Chartered Accountant, Financial Analyst and Author
Ms. Andrea Graham, Former President of the Small Business Association of Jamaica
SME Voice Magazine
Founder-The Business Development Institute
The event will be held at the Hotel Four Seasons Ruthven Road in Kingston Jamaica (The Alexandria Suite). The function begins at 1:00pm and continues to 5:00pm. Approx. 100 persons are expected to be in attendance.
Participants will include 20 complimentary places reserved for school students and persons from Community Based Organizations (CBO’s).
The cost for participation are as follows:
- Early Bird (ends Feb 6. 2013.) $2,500
- Normal registration (ends Feb.16.2013) $3,000
- Late registration (ends Feb.19.2013) $3,500
- Seminar Day (Day of Seminar) $4,000.
- Students with School Ids, (before Feb.17,2013 ) $2,000
Group Rates are available for five or more persons.Participants will receive:
- Seminar Materials
- Seminar Certificate of participation
- Coffee Break
- Booklet of Motivational quotes compiled by Rupert Daley
Transportation will be provided to and from venue applicable for participants in Kingston, St. Andrew and Portmore at no extra cost.
Proceeds from this Seminar will be used to start small entrepreneurial projects among Community Based Organizations. Information & Tickets: