with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Who's The Best Jamaica Wedding Planning Specialist?
Here's Our Recommendation
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! For Authentic Jamaican products, from my very own hands, visit my Etsy store here.
Beachside Wedding In Jamaica
Who does the best Jamaica Wedding Planning? Read on, we have an excellent recommendation for you!
Click Here to contact our recommended Jamaican Wedding Planning specialist.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to watch my latest videos on my fun YouTube channel - you'll love it!
So you've decided to share the rest of your life with your darling? Congrats! Marriage is indeed a beautiful thing - yes, I should know :-)
But it starts way before the wedding.
And know exactly where I am going :-), yup, it takes real good planning!
A carefully planned wedding can make a world of difference to you an yours on that special day - I know that too :-)
But planning a wedding is an humongous task. After selecting the date, working out a budget, choosing rings and deciding on your wedding party, among other things, you'll also need to:
- Create a guest list
- Research, review, meet and book your officiant
- Research, review and book transportation, photographers, bands, caterers and florists
- Make wedding announcements
- Research, review and purchase dress/clothing.
- Decide on the venues (ceremony and reception)
- Sign up with bridal registries
- Select and purchase invitations
- Planning the honeymoon
- Plan rehearsals
- Applying for marriage licenses.
- Select and order cake
- Make payments
- Research and book hair and makeup artists
- Select DJ and make recommendation for music etc.
See that? Rather lengthy, huh?
And oh, I almost forgot!
You also need to:
- Coordinate with caterers and venue with final guest list.
- Provide directions.
- Decide on, select and source wedding accessories
- Develop an agenda for the big day
- And a whole lot more... WHEW!
And if you are planning outside of Jamaica that poses a hosted of other logistical challenges that are unwelcome during this one-of-a-time moment.
So, my humble recommendation (whether in our outside of Jamaica); hire a respected and qualified wedding planner!
It just makes sense, yes, that's what I did!
Jamaica does have a large number of wedding planners. But on this, one of, if not the most significant event in your life, you need and deserve the very best.
One of the best here right now is Michelle of Wedding Planner Plus.
Who Is Michelle?
And Why Wedding Planner Plus?
Michelle is the CEO of Wedding Planner Plus based in Ocho Rios. With well over 1,300 weddings in her portfolio, the majority of which are for visitors to the island, you'd think that she is qualified right?
Exactly! Michelle knows her stuff!
And the one thing I personally admire most about her is her dedication to what she does, she doesn't sleep until she totally satisfies her clients; a rare attribute, even in the bridal business.
Based in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Wedding Planner Plus caters to all your wedding needs with total precision to detail.
They have over twenty years of tourism and wedding planning experience and is more than willing to help make dream wedding a reality.
From the day you plan your preferred wedding date to the day you arrive in Jamaica, all you do is relax and everything else will be taken care of, with total attention to detail and extreme meticulousness.
Integrity, Enthusiasm, Excellence and Innovative they say (and have proven) are their core values.
How Can She Help?
So what exactly will Michelleassist you with?
Among other things, she and her team will:
- Apply for marriage license and certificates
- Schedule marriage officer
- Assist with selection of wedding site for ceremony and reception
- Organize floral arrangement for bridal party,
- Provide wedding cake, photography, and videography
- Develop a complete agenda for wedding reception and ceremony. This includes musical selection or DJ and a wedding itinerary containing the processional or recessional (if required)
- Create personalized wedding menus for brunch, lunch, cocktail or dinner.
- Coordinate the reception which may include of an assortment bar selection, from sit-down served to buffet menus to suit your taste.
Wedding Reception In Jamaica
Back To Top of Jamaica Wedding Planning
What Sets Them Apart?
I would answer with one word, there excellent reputation.
Wedding Planner Plus, and Michelle in particular, through service excellence, has won the hearts and is highly respected in the wedding business - not just in Jamaica but across the Caribbean.
Its no surprise to me that she has won several awards at what they do.
Wedding Planner Plus is also a respected member of:
- Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC)
- Association For Wedding Professionals International (AFWPI)
- Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist Association
- Beverly Clark's Wedding Location.com
- Association of destination wedding professionals.
- You are a visitor staying at a hotel,
- A visitor arriving by cruise ship,
- A local,
- Having a wedding or vow renewal,
- Having a religious, non-religious, indian, symbolic or themed wedding,
- A beach, waterfall, garden, gazebo or traditional church wedding...
The best Jamaica wedding planning specialist will do it! Their services are limitless to what they will provide.
Click Here to contact Michelle of Wedding Planner Plus right now for more information on packages, venues, documents etc.
AWESOME WEDDING PICTURES
AND EVEN MORE...
Beachside Wedding in Jamaica
Waterfall Wedding In Jamaica
Amazing, aren't they? And by the way, although based in Ocho Rios, she does conduct weddings across the island, so yes, she'll find you :-)
Below is her direct contact information.
Back To Top of Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
Pages Related To Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
Return To HomePage From Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
Go To Attractions In Jamaica from Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.