Who's The Best Jamaica Wedding Planning Specialist?
Here's Our Recommendation
Beachside Wedding In Jamaica
Who does the best Jamaica Wedding Planning? Read on, we have an excellent recommendation for you!
Click Here to contact our recommended Jamaican Wedding Planning specialist.
So you've decided to share the rest of your life with your darling? Congrats! Marriage is indeed a beautiful thing - yes, I should know :-)
But it starts way before the wedding.
And know exactly where I am going :-), yup, it takes real good planning!
A carefully planned wedding can make a world of difference to you an yours on that special day - I know that too :-)
But planning a wedding is an humongous task. After selecting the date, working out a budget, choosing rings and deciding on your wedding party, among other things, you'll also need to:
- Create a guest list
- Research, review, meet and book your officiant
- Research, review and book transportation, photographers, bands, caterers and florists
- Make wedding announcements
- Research, review and purchase dress/clothing.
- Decide on the venues (ceremony and reception)
- Sign up with bridal registries
- Select and purchase invitations
- Planning the honeymoon
- Plan rehearsals
- Applying for marriage licenses.
- Select and order cake
- Make payments
- Research and book hair and makeup artists
- Select DJ and make recommendation for music etc.
See that? Rather lengthy, huh?
And oh, I almost forgot!
You also need to:
- Coordinate with caterers and venue with final guest list.
- Provide directions.
- Decide on, select and source wedding accessories
- Develop an agenda for the big day
- And a whole lot more... WHEW!
And if you are planning outside of Jamaica that poses a hosted of other logistical challenges that are unwelcome during this one-of-a-time moment.
So, my humble recommendation (whether in our outside of Jamaica); hire a respected and qualified wedding planner!
It just makes sense, yes, that's what I did!
Jamaica does have a large number of wedding planners. But on this, one of, if not the most significant event in your life, you need and deserve the very best.
One of the best here right now is Almarie Walters of Tropical Weddings Jamaica!
Who Is Almarie?
And Why Tropical Wedding Jamaica?
Almarie is the CEO of Tropical Weddings Jamaica, based in Ocho Rios. With well over 1,300 weddings in her portfolio, the majority of which are for visitors to the island, you'd think that she is qualified right?
Exactly! Almarie knows her stuff!
And the one thing I personally admire most about her is her dedication to what she does, she doesn't sleep until she totally satisfies her clients; a rare attribute, even in the bridal business.
Based in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Tropical Weddings caters to all your wedding needs with total precision to detail.
They have over a decade of tourism and wedding planning experience and is more than willing to help make dream wedding a reality.
From the day you plan your preferred wedding date to the day you arrive in Jamaica, all you do is relax and everything else will be taken care of, with total attention to detail and extreme meticulousness.
Integrity, Enthusiasm, Excellence and Innovative they say (and have proven) are their core values.
How Can She Help?
So what exactly will Almarie assist you with?
Among other things, she and her team will:
- Apply for marriage license and certificates
- Schedule marriage officer
- Assist with selection of wedding site for ceremony and reception
- Organize floral arrangement for bridal party,
- Provide wedding cake, photography, and videography
- Develop a complete agenda for wedding reception and ceremony.
This includes musical selection or DJ and a wedding itinerary containing the processional or recessional (if required)
- Create personalized wedding menus for brunch, lunch, cocktail or dinner.
- Coordinate the reception which may include of an assortment bar selection, from sit-down served to buffet menus to suit your taste.
Wedding Reception In Jamaica
Back To Top of Jamaica Wedding Planning
What Sets Them Apart?
I would answer with one word, there excellent reputation.
Tropical Wedding Jamaica, and Almarie in particular, through service excellence, has won the hearts and is highly respected in the wedding business - not just in Jamaica but across the Caribbean.
Its no surprise to me that she has won several awards at what they do.
This includes the prestigious "Couple Choice award" at WeddingWire.com for both 2014 and 2015!
Tropical Weddings Jamaica is also a respected member of:
- Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC)
- Association For Wedding Professionals International (AFWPI)
- Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist Association
- Beverly Clark's Wedding Location.com
- Association of destination wedding professionals.
- Tropical Wedding is also a verified Trust Earned Travel Seal Holder.
- You are a visitor staying at a hotel,
- A visitor arriving by cruise ship,
- A local,
- Having a wedding or vow renewal,
- Having a religious, non-religious, indian, symbolic or themed wedding,
- A beach, waterfall, garden, gazebo or traditional church wedding...
The best Jamaica wedding planning specialist will do it! Their services are limitless to what they will provide.
One of Almarie's Many Clients
Click Here to contact Almarie of Tropical Weddings Jamaica right now for more information on packages, venues, documents etc.
Below are just of a few of their beautiful file photos... take a look!
AWESOME WEDDING PICTURES
By Tropical Weddings Jamaica
Below are just a few of the pics from what Almarie calls her "Romance Collection". Enjoy!
AND EVEN MORE...
Beachside Wedding in Jamaica
Waterfall Wedding In Jamaica
Amazing, aren't they? And by the way, although based in Ocho Rios, she does conduct weddings across the island, so yes, she'll find you :-)
Below is her direct contact information.
Back To Top of Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
As an alternative, you may also contact her using the following information:
Tropical Weddings Jamaica
P.O Box 6255, Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica
Facebook: Facebook Page
Return To HomePage From Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
Go To Attractions In Jamaica from Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
Pages Related To Jamaica Wedding Planning Services
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool, It works!
Or, simply click here to ask me the question. I'll do my best to get back to you within 24 hours!
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.