Jamaican Martini Recipe
Delight Your Taste buds!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 90,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Jamaican Martini || by Kesha Stewart
Jamaican Martini || talesofthecocktail.com
When we think of, or hear of martini ,we tend to associate this with the well-known fictional character Bond …James Bond 007 himself who explicitly orders his martini shaken and not stirred .
We Jamaicans are known for our creativity so it’s not a surprise to realize that we have created our own brand of martini for local and international James Bond want to bee’s :-)
And we have lots of them in a variety of flavours to suit all type of tastes.
Photo Source: https://mixthatdrink.com
So you must be thinking how can I experience Jamaican martini on a budget that is not as lavish as the man “James Bond“ we have one for you!
We have one for you!
And, if you are someone who keeps a keen eye on the amount of calorie consumed throughout the day, this one is perfect for you!
- 3 oz .Gin /Vodka - Wray and Nephew Old Tom Gin/ / Rum-Bar Vodka, Classic
- 1/2oz. Red Wine - Merlot red wine
- 1 tbsp dark rum - Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum
- 4 dash of orange bitters - Bittercube Jamaican #1 Bitters
What You Need for Shaking- A typical three-piece shaker or a 2-piece Boston shaker.
How to Shake Cocktail- It should take just a minute or two from the time you begin pouring the ingredients to the time you strain the drink. The following steps can be used.
- Add the ingredients into cocktail shaker or mixing glass (if using a Boston shaker).
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- Secure the lid or Boston shaker tin.
- Grip the shaker with both hands (one on each piece) and shake vigorously over your shoulder.
- Shake for a slow count of ten or until the outside of the shaker frosts up.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with cherry peppers, lemon slice or orange peel and serve.(optional)
Of course, Jamrock (Jamaica) is encircled by the captivating Caribbean Sea, so I'd recommend you enjoy this beverage is under a coconut tree on a beach admiring a spectacular tropical sunset :)
It can be administered after a long and nerve-racking day at work, to enhance a romantic evening or just for appreciating something truly Jamaican.
And by the way, it is with great pride that the time is taken to highlight the fact that this recipe is also cholesterol free!
Pages Related To Jamaican Martini
Return to Jamaican Drinks from Jamaican Martini
Return To My Island Jamaica Home from Jamaican Martini
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.