with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! For Authentic Jamaican products, from my very own hands, visit my Etsy store here.
[ Jamaican Party Venues, contributed by Tiffany Azan ]
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to watch my latest videos on my fun YouTube channel - you'll love it!
We don’t just have scintillating white, sandy beaches, a beautiful tropical climate and the most heart-warming hospitality anywhere; we are party kingdom too baby!
You will never forget a party, Jamaican style!
Here are some of the hottest spots in Jamaica right now!
Montego Bay –Partying Uptown style
- Margaritaville – Dine at Jimmy Buffet’s for the finest Jamaican meals and get your groove on at the same time. Ensure that you attend at least one Smirnoff party.
- Coral Cliff Gaming Lounge- Fine dine at Rum Jungle Restaurant while listening to the soothing, melodic sound of the Jumangi Band or you can just test your luck at one of the slot machines or any other games.
They also offer a great hang-out spot for the kids too, so you can bring them along as well.
- Zinc Shack
- Pier 1 &
- The Hip Strip
Montego Bay –Partying Downtown Style
- Exact Mondays – The name already gives you the day; held on Barnett Street.
- Walk- Out Wednesdays – Held at the Insomniak Runway on Harbour Street.
- Japanese and Wuk Fa Thursdays - Held at Barnett Lane and Harbour Street respectively.
- Pier Pressure Fridays - Held at Pier 1.
Montego Bay –Plus
- There are many more including Reggae Sumfest in the Summer and the Air Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festivals earlier in the year.
- Jungle Night Club – Party all night long!
- Rick’s Café – Watch the breath-taking sunset or take a dive off the cliff.
- Cool Runnings Water Park – Try the mega slides!
- ATI & RTI Independence parties – A weekend filled with wild theme parties. (July 31st – Aug. 3rd )
- Rebel T’s Spring Break Party – Party all spring break with one of the hottest sounds in the country. Link
Kingston – Uptown Parties
- The Quad – Four – levels of non – stop partying.
- The Asylum – The hottest party spot ever.
- Red Bones Café – If you feel the need for some soothing jazz music, this is the place to be.
- Cuddyz – Food, music, and a big screen TV to watch sports on- this is one of the best sports bar in the island.
Kingston – Downtown Parties
- Rae Town Sundays
- Uptown & Fire Links Mondays
- Asylum and Assassin Tuesdays
- Passa Passa and Weddy Weddy Wednesdays
- Bembe Thursdays
- Dutty Fridayz
- Sex in the City Saturdays.
For the very latest info on parties in Jamaica, visit NightLifeJamaica.com or Yardflex.com.
Pages Related To Jamaican Party Venues
Didn't find exactly what you were looking for?
Do a quick search of the entire site.
Please make sure you subscribe to my free monthly e-zine My Island Jamaica Digest (MIJD) and stay with the latest from Jamaica!
Back to Top
Return to Jamaican Culture from Jamaican Party
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Jamaican Party
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.