Montego Bay Apartments
Here They Are... The Best Ones
Montego Bay Apartments
by Rosalee Phang
Location, location, location!
Montego Bay is the perfect hub for business and pleasure. It being close to the airport, just one hour away from Negril and another hour to Ochi Rios in the other direction - certainly the ideal place to find an apartment on the west side of the island.
New! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel -you'll love it!
And most of the apartments in Montego Bay are cost effective, even though many comes self-standing.
Depending on the area, you will either be near the beaches, a bar and/or restaurant, and even transportation centers. And they include amenities like area parking lots, air conditioning and even swimming pools.
The Popular Apartments In Montego Bay?
There are many levels to the landscape in Montego Bay as it relates to apartment hunting, whether for rent or lease.
- You have the famous hip strip (Jimmy Cliff Boulevard) that host a variety of duty free shops, restaurants, beaches, bars and party stops, right at your door step.
- Above the hip strip we have Queen’s Drive, which has several apartments including the Big Apple and Leaders Apartments. This route can also take you back to the Donald Sangster’s International Airport.
- Off Queen’s Drive there is the Mango Walk apartments, which is a gated community with 24 hours security. It is a really quiet area in the hills above the hustle and bustle of the town; a writer’s paradise!
- With a similar charm is Westgate Hills, where you can find larger apartments in close proximity to the Fairview shopping center where you can find just about everything such as:
Great shopping areas for the family and home and lots of employment opportunities in and around the area.
- And just two minutes away you have the WestGreen & Catherine hall communities where you’ll find schools, a multipurpose sport complex and also the Catherine Hall Entertainment Complex, where the world renowned Reggae Sumfest is held yearly.
- And by the way, did I not mention The Lagoons at Freeport?
That's perhaps the most luxurious, and definitely one of the most secure of Montego Bay apartments.
- And right there is the safe Freeport area is also Bay Pointe apartments and Seawind On The Bay apartments.
So, whether you’re an extrovert or introvert, there is something for everyone.
The decision you’ll make in selecting the perfect apartment in Montego Bay will be dependent on preferences to your lifestyle, convenience, affordability, and the accommodation capacity - if it’s needed for short term or long term, and your employment status.
If you’re a visitor to the island, some of the above mentioned factors may be considered, in addition to whether or not your stay will be for vacation or business.
Note that most visitors to the island, and Montego Bay specifically, will book an all-inclusive hotel, but a great alternative to that would be renting a cozy apartment in or around the town - there are few better ways than this to experience authentic Jamaica.
Pages Related To Montego Bay Apartments
Return to Montego Bay Jamaica main page from Montego Bay Apartments
Return to My-Island-Jamaica.com homepage from Montego Bay Apartments
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.