Montego Bay Apartments
Here They Are... The Best Ones
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 140,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Montego Bay Apartments
by Rosalee Phang
Location, location, location!
Montego Bay is the perfect hub for business and pleasure. It being close to the airport, just one hour away from Negril and another hour to Ochi Rios in the other direction - certainly the ideal place to find an apartment on the west side of the island.
New! Ready To Visit Jamaica?
Join countless of travelers who have already unlocked the secrets to experiencing Jamaica on a budget. Click Here and find out how.
And, if you ever need a trustworthy, friendly and knowledgeable local guide, consider booking a private tour with us!
And most of the apartments in Montego Bay are cost effective, even though many comes self-standing.
Depending on the area, you will either be near the beaches, a bar and/or restaurant, and even transportation centers. And they include amenities like area parking lots, air conditioning and even swimming pools.
The Popular Apartments In Montego Bay?
There are many levels to the landscape in Montego Bay as it relates to apartment hunting, whether for rent or lease.
- You have the famous hip strip (Jimmy Cliff Boulevard) that host a variety of duty free shops, restaurants, beaches, bars and party stops, right at your door step.
- Above the hip strip we have Queen’s Drive, which has several apartments including the Big Apple and Leaders Apartments. This route can also take you back to the Donald Sangster’s International Airport.
- Off Queen’s Drive there is the Mango Walk apartments, which is a gated community with 24 hours security. It is a really quiet area in the hills above the hustle and bustle of the town; a writer’s paradise!
- With a similar charm is Westgate Hills, where you can find larger apartments in close proximity to the Fairview shopping center where you can find just about everything such as:
Great shopping areas for the family and home and lots of employment opportunities in and around the area.
- And just two minutes away you have the WestGreen & Catherine hall communities where you’ll find schools, a multipurpose sport complex and also the Catherine Hall Entertainment Complex, where the world renowned Reggae Sumfest is held yearly.
- And by the way, did I not mention The Lagoons at Freeport?
That's perhaps the most luxurious, and definitely one of the most secure of Montego Bay apartments.
- And right there is the safe Freeport area is also Bay Pointe apartments and Seawind On The Bay apartments.
So, whether you’re an extrovert or introvert, there is something for everyone.
The decision you’ll make in selecting the perfect apartment in Montego Bay will be dependent on preferences to your lifestyle, convenience, affordability, and the accommodation capacity - if it’s needed for short term or long term, and your employment status.
If you’re a visitor to the island, some of the above mentioned factors may be considered, in addition to whether or not your stay will be for vacation or business.
Note that most visitors to the island, and Montego Bay specifically, will book an all-inclusive hotel, but a great alternative to that would be renting a cozy apartment in or around the town - there are few better ways than this to experience authentic Jamaica.
Pages Related To Montego Bay Apartments
Return to Montego Bay Jamaica main page from Montego Bay Apartments
Return to My-Island-Jamaica.com homepage from Montego Bay Apartments
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Get My Latest Book👇🏿
You asked, I've answered! You no longer need to save for months or years, to enjoy paradise!
JAMAICA On A Budget is your passport to experiencing what I call 'The Real Jamaica' on a budget!
I spilled the beans! sharing my top tips on finding cozy accommodations and secret gems, only the way a native could! Click Here to pick it up on my e-store and start saving now!
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 140,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.