with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Negril Restaurants And Entertainment Spots
Merriment 7 Days A Week
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 60,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Negril Restaurants and Entertainment Spots | Live Reggae Band (Photo Credit: Gettingstamped.com)
by Kesha Stewart | Associate Writer
Jamaicans can put a party anywhere with very little effort. So it's no surprise that Negril, Jamaica is a great location for a good time. You can enjoy 7 miles of beach and still have 7 days of fun and entertainment. Here are our daily recommendations for your week in Negril. Mind you this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- Boat Bar and Restaurant features various artistes on a live Reggae show from 2-6 pm.
- Chances Negril is your place for live Jazz & Blues from 3-8 pm. Various bands are featured.
- Over at Travellers Resort, it's Reggae Karaoke Night from 8-10:30 pm.
- From 5-10 pm you could be enjoying a Bar-b-cue & Bonfire Reggae Party with a live band at the Westender Inn. Catch the FREE shuttle from the beach.
- The Sea Breeze Band plays live Reggae at Rick's Café for two hours beginning at sunset.
- How do you feel about a Soulful Sunday at the Drifters Bar? You could be hanging with them at this free live music Jam Session from 3-7 pm. Your host is Luddy Samms (formerly of the Drifters) and his friends.
- Enjoy Late Night Reggae, served up at Alfred's Ocean Palace starting at 9 pm.
- Travellers Resort is serving a treat at their Jamaica Night Buffet featuring live Reggae played by Front Page Steel Band. The 2hr show kicks off at 7 pm.
- You can get an overdose of Reggae at Ricks Café as Sea Breeze Band welcomes the day’s end with a live 2hr show.
- Let's head back to the Boat Bar and Restaurant where they feature various artistes on a live Reggae show from 2-6 pm.
- Still awake at 10 pm? Good. Roots Bamboo has you in mind with their Late Night Reggae. You’ll be released at 2 am.
- 3 Dives Jerk Centre treats you to Live Reggae with Jerk Chicken, Conch and Lobster from 7-11 pm. You shouldn’t refuse.
- Ricks Café is at it again. While away a couple of hours with the Sea Breeze Band for a couple of hours starting at sunset.
- 9 pm is the magic hour when Alfred’s Ocean Palace makes another instalment of Late Night Reggae.
Negril Restaurants And Entertainment | Margaritaville
- Get an early afternoon swing going with Terry Gillespe and Band X at Half Moon Beach as they do Reggae/Blues from 12 - 3 pm.
- Wonderful, Wicked Wednesday is hosted by Luddy Samms at the Drifters Bar from 3-7 pm. Go see what that is all about.
- You’ve got an appointment at Margaritaville from 5-9 pm for a Beach Party Bonfire and Reggae Show. You shouldn't be late.
- Get fixed in a Reggae groove as Ricks Café, and Roots Bamboo do their usual shows.
- Wayback Wednesday is how Miss Lily's at Skylark’s throws a Retro Party from 9 pm to midnight.
Negril Restaurants And Entertainment | Rick's Cafe
- No law against having a daily sunset celebration so join Sea Breeze Band at Rick's Café from sunset for the usual 2hr show.
- Get your cravings for Steel Pan Music satisfied at the Canoe Bar from 7-11 pm.
- Sun Beach goes Reggae from 7-11 pm with a live show that you don't want to miss.
- How about chilling at Charela Inn from 7:30 - 9:30 for a Dinner Show featuring a concoction of Live Jazz/Blues and vintage Reggae.
- Just for you, the Woodstock Tiki Bar does a Live Reggae Show, which begins at 8 pm.
- Me Tarzan, You Jane? Let's head to The Jungle! It is Reggae Ladies Night and girls get in FREE. It starts at 10 pm so you’ll be getting in a tad late.
- Be at the Boat Bar and Restaurant from 2- 6 for the Friday edition of their live Reggae Show
- Joining the Sea Breeze Band at Rick’s Cafe is a great idea that deserves repeating. Let’s do it again.
- Free Fabulous Friday is on at The Drifters Bar from 3-7 pm. Go on and experience the live Jam Session. Dance to Soul, Blues and some Reggae too with host Luddy.
- Have another round of Karaoke Fun with Traveller's Resort from 8-11 pm.
- Stay out late with Alfred's Ocean Palace for Late Night Reggae from 9 pm.
- Terry Gillespie and Band X invite you to an afternoon (12-3 pm) of Reggae and Blues at their Acoustic Jam on Calico Jack’s Pirate Island.
- The Rick’s Café stage their final sunset show for the week, let’s stay on schedule...don't miss it.
- Stir up your afternoon with a live Reggae Show at The Woodstock Tiki Bar from 2 pm.
- Catch the shuttle from the beach to the Seastar Inn for a special Buffet Dinner and Special Reggae Show. Aside from the food, you’ll savour some thrilling African Drumming. That should get your weekend going.
- More food and live music, this time it's Pure Jazz and Blues at the Charlea Inn Dinner Special and Live show from 7:30 - 9:30 pm.
- Awaken your inner party animal at The Jungle at the Reggae Show from 10 pm till late.
- Roadblock Saturdays, the dance party at Miss Lily’s Skylark is the perfect climax to the week. Join them from 9 pm-midnight.
Before you hit the party scene in Negril here are a few sobering tips:
- You must be 18yrs and older to drink. Have an ID for proof of age
- You need to be 18 or more to enter some of these locations, particularly clubs and bars
- Party Responsibly
- Have a designated driver who does not drink
- Stash your cash and valuables securely
- Have high regard for personal safety. For E.g. have a family member who checks in periodically from the time you leave your hotel until your return
These restaurants and entertainment spots will make for an memorable vacation.
Sharing IS Caring! Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Return to Jamaican Restaurants from Negril Restaurants And Entertainment
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Negril Restaurants and Entertainment
References & Sources For Negril Restaurants and Entertainment
- Experience Negril Jamaica - The Undisputed Capital Of Casual, https://www.my-island-jamaica.com/negril_jamaica.html
- Restaurants In Negril | 10 Favourites For Locals And Visitors, https://www.my-island-jamaica.com/restaurants_in_negril.html
- Best Seafood In Negril! These Are The Top Spots You Must Visit, https://www.my-island-jamaica.com/best_seafood_in_negril.html
Negril Restaurants And Entertainments | Written: August 15th, 2022
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.