Popular Bridges in Jamaica
The Flat Bridge in St. Catherine, Jamaica
Please name 7 bridges in Jamaica.
by Wellesley May 09, 2011
Thanks very much for this question, love it.
It took me some time to do this research but I have certainly learnt somethings myself :-)
I've done better than the 7 you requested too! And even alphabetized them.
Here you go!
- Alligator Church Bridge, Rio Grande Valley, Portland
- Barnett Bridge, St. James
- Bengal Bridge, St. Ann
- Big Bridge, Westmoreland
- Black River Bridge, St. Elizabeth
- Bog Walk Bridge, St. Catherine
- Brandon Hill Bridge, St. Andrew
- Buff Bay River Bridge, Portland
- Bull Bay River Bridge, St. Thomas
- Dry (Hope) River, Harbour View, St. Andrew
- Easington Bridge, St. Thomas
- Fairfield Bridge, St. James
- Harbour Head Bridge, St. Thomas
- Hope River Bridge, Roselle, St. Thomas
- May Pen Bridge, Clarendon
- Morgan's Bridge, Westmoreland
- Natural Bridge, Riversdale, St. Catherine
- Pencar River Bridge, Fort George, St. Mary
- Plantain Garden River Bridge, St. Thomas
- Queen's River Bridge, Green Island, Hanover.
- Railway Bridge, Portland
- Rio Grande Bridge, Portland
- Spanish River Bridge, Portland
- Spanish Town Iron Bridge, St. Catherine
- Styxx River Bridge, St. Elizabeth
- Swift River Bridge, Portland
- The Flat Bridge, St. Catherine
- Wag Water River Bridge, Agualtavale, St. Mary
- Waterloo Road Bridge, St. Andrew
- White River Bridge, Ocho Rios (St. Ann)
- Yallahs Bridge, St. Thomas
I am also posting this question in our our blog
and on facebook fan page and solicit more additions and comments from our fans.
Just make sure you visit our facebook fan page
and follow the comments as well.Related: Rivers in Jamaica
.stay in touch
Related PagesJamaican Travel GuideExciting Places to Visit in JamaicaJamaican CultureHistorical Sites In JamaicaOur Jamaica BlogAnd even more...Search HereBack to My-Island-Jamaica.com Homepage from Bridges in Jamaica
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
Recommended For You ...
Since you're here...
… I have a small favour to ask. I'm on a journey to amaze you with even more engaging content. I want to talk, listen and interact with you even more. I want to share the very best of my travelogues, my experience and time around the country with you.
Thanks to Patreon, I'm now finally able do more of what you'd want me to do.
For as little as $1, you can become a Patreon – and it only takes a minute. Click Here to become a Patreon. Thank you.
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool, It works!
Or, simply click hereto ask me the question. I'll do my best to get back to you within 24 hours!
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.