with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Promoter, Business Developer
by Kevin Morales
Serve as liaison between drugstores / patients finding opportunities of improvement for the "Celebrate Life Program” (CL).
Seek opportunities to develop the “Celebrate life Program" in the region that corresponds, through feedback and strategies implementation for that purpose.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND faculties
Analysis, planning and control.
Business management and team work.
• Technical knowledge (products, competition, marketing strategies.)
• Planning and control (work, use andresource optimization)
• Business Skills (local knowledge)
• Analytical capacity and business environment (knowledge and use of audits, CL data, etc.)
• Knowledge of the Windows technology (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
• Clear and ambitious goals (with prioritization and risk sources control)
• Commitment (influence, empowerment to meet and exceed expectations.
• Energy to beat the competition (focus on results, initiative, agility, decision-making)
• Team building (people development, feedback, teamwork, motivation, coaching role)
• Integrity and courage (responsible, proactive, lead by example)
• Negotiation Skills
• Communication Skills
Education: College/University graduate
Background: 1-2 years of technical sales job.
Knowledge and skills: Spanish is desirable but not essential.
Behavioral Features: Strong ethical values .
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.