Promoter, Business Developer
by Kevin Morales
Serve as liaison between drugstores / patients finding opportunities of improvement for the "Celebrate Life Program” (CL).
Seek opportunities to develop the “Celebrate life Program" in the region that corresponds, through feedback and strategies implementation for that purpose.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND faculties
Analysis, planning and control.
Business management and team work.
• Technical knowledge (products, competition, marketing strategies.)
• Planning and control (work, use andresource optimization)
• Business Skills (local knowledge)
• Analytical capacity and business environment (knowledge and use of audits, CL data, etc.)
• Knowledge of the Windows technology (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
• Clear and ambitious goals (with prioritization and risk sources control)
• Commitment (influence, empowerment to meet and exceed expectations.
• Energy to beat the competition (focus on results, initiative, agility, decision-making)
• Team building (people development, feedback, teamwork, motivation, coaching role)
• Integrity and courage (responsible, proactive, lead by example)
• Negotiation Skills
• Communication Skills
Education: College/University graduate
Background: 1-2 years of technical sales job.
Knowledge and skills: Spanish is desirable but not essential.
Behavioral Features: Strong ethical values .