Royalton Blue Waters
All-Inclusive Luxury For The Entire Family
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 140,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Royalton Blue Waters (Instagram)
by Venesha Johnson | Associate Writer
Looking for a Caribbean resort with pristine blue waters, fun-filled activities for your entire family, while still being luxurious and all-inclusive? Royalton Blue Waters is just for you.
New! Ready To Visit Jamaica?
Join countless of travelers who have already unlocked the secrets to experiencing Jamaica on a budget. Click Here and find out how.
And, if you ever need a trustworthy, friendly and knowledgeable local guide, consider booking a private tour with us!
When Was Royalton Blue Waters Opened?
Royalton Blue Waters opened its doors in October 2016. It is a part of the award-winning Royalton Luxury Resorts, which has properties all over including Jamaica, Mexico, Cuba and the Dominican Republic. Royalton Luxury resorts fall under the Marriot chain of hotels.
Accommodation At Royalton Blue Waters
Royalton Blue Waters has 228 suites for you to choose from. All suites are considered Luxury Junior, with the exception of some suites in the diamond club. Some rooms may have slightly different features and/or views. You will be able to choose from junior luxury suites with:
- Pool and Ocean View
- Garden View
- Ocean View
- Semi-private swim out pool
Diamond Club members get to choose from Luxury Junior, Presidential and Chairman’s suites.
While there are a few differences, the basics of most suites are the same. Here are the features you will find within every suite. They all have:
- Balcony or terrace
- In-room safe with interior power outlet
- Stocked mini-bar
- Rain showers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Room service
- USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations
I did mention the diamond club before and I just know you’re dying to know what it is all about? I won’t delay any further.
Diamond Club Member Offerings At Royalton
Like most resorts, Royalton Blue Waters has a premier club that offers their guests exclusive access to certain amenities and services, theirs is the Diamond Club. Here are some of the upgrades you will receive once you become a diamond club member.
- Preferred room locations
- Selection of in-suite liquors
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive Diamond Club beach area with waiter services included
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Access to the Diamond Club Lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- Discounts on spa treatments and beauty services
The Diamond Club also comes with butler services, here are some of the ways a butler will help you make your stay hassle-free:
- Tour of the facilities
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
- Polishing and shoe cleaning
- Organizing special events
- Assistance with restaurant reservations
- Preparation of Jacuzzi
Restaurants and Bars At Royalton Blue Waters
I think most people will agree that the food is one of, if not the most, important part of any trip. Right? Well, with 11 restaurants, Royalton Blue Waters, is ensuring to you that staying with them, food will never be a problem. Here are their restaurants:
- Gourmet Marche: International Buffet - Here you can enjoy meals prepared with fresh local ingredients and a variety of local and international dishes. They also have a special buffet for kids and options for those staying healthy.
- Jade: Asian Fusion - This a la carte restaurant offers a fusion of Asian dishes. Enjoy meals like fresh sushi for dinner.
- Hunter Steakhouse: Authentic Steakhouse - With an open kitchen concept, you can watch as chefs prepare your favourite steak.
- Grazie Italian Trattoria: Italian Cuisine - Relax with your family and enjoy a dinner of traditional Italian comfort food.
- Score Sports Bar and Lounge: Pub & Grill - The perfect place to kick back and get comfortable while enjoying your favourite grilled meals.
- OPA!: Mediterranean Cuisine - This modern style restaurant offers beautifully created Mediterranean dishes.
- Caribbean Restaurant and Grill: Jamaican Cuisine - Enjoy authentic Caribbean flavours in a relaxed island-style setting.
- Zen: Teppanyaki - Watch as the professional chefs create teppanyaki right before you.
- C/X Culinary Experience: Chef’s Table - Enjoy as a personal chef walks you through 7 memorable courses and music to go along with them.
- Jerk Hut: Jamaican Snacks - A wide selection of meats prepared with authentic jerk spices awaits you.
Grab a cold refreshing drink, a fancy cocktail or a glass of wine at any of the 8 bars onsite:
- Score Sports Bar and Lounge
- Diamond Club™ Lounge
- Diamond Club™ Beach Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Martini Mix
- Sands Beach Bar
- Dips Swim-up Bar
- XS Disco Bar
Entertainment At Royalton Blue Waters
Create memorable moments with your entire family by engaging in family-friendly activities, perfect for all age groups. Enjoy a game of ping pong or beach volleyball, go kayaking or snorkelling, take dance or cooking classes together. There is also a kids club for children ages 4 to 12 and a teen club for ages 13 to 17, both filled with activities that children their age tend to enjoy in a safe and supervised environment.
The Royal Spa
After having so much fun, ensure to head over to the spa to unwind and relax before you head home. Enjoy a wide array of services available to make you feel fully rejuvenated. Here are some of what they have to offer:
- Body wraps
- Hand and feet scrubs and many more.
Not everyone thinks about working out on their vacations, but with the various fitness classes at Royalton Blue Waters, working out might be super fun. Here are just a few of the classes they offer:
- Yoga- including pool, sunset, sunrise and surf yoga classes
- Kickboxing class
- Aqua and aqua dance fit classes
- Cardio and beach abs classes
- Pilates and stretch class
Having fun with your entire family is made easy at Royalton Blue Waters, need an extra incentive? Guests at Royalton Blue Waters are free to use all the amenities at Royalton White Sands located next door.
Sharing IS Caring! Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Return to Jamaican Hotels from Royalton Blue Waters
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Royalton Blue Waters
References & Sources For Royalton Blue Waters
- Jamaica's Best All-Inclusive Resort | Royalton Blue Waters Montego Bay - Hotel, https://www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton-blue-waters
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Get My Latest Book👇🏿
You asked, I've answered! You no longer need to save for months or years, to enjoy paradise!
JAMAICA On A Budget is your passport to experiencing what I call 'The Real Jamaica' on a budget!
I spilled the beans! sharing my top tips on finding cozy accommodations and secret gems, only the way a native could! Click Here to pick it up on my e-store and start saving now!
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 140,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.