There is NO yellow in the Jamaica Flag!
by Hughette GrantWatson
Can you help to spread the word that there is NO yellow in the Jamaica Flag?
There is a vast difference between yellow and gold. We cannot be the only country in the world whose people do no know the colour of its Flag and so we wave any colours.
No fake flags, we are an authentic people. Let’s get it right.
Indeed Hughette! With all pleasure buddy!
I'm posting this right now to my page in addition to my social media accounts.
I'd also like to include the code of use for it as well, as listed on my Jamaica flag page at this link.
Code for use of the Jamaica Flag
- The flag should never be smaller than any other flag flown at the same time.
- The Jamaican flag should never be allowed to touch the ground or floor. It should not be flown or used only for decorative purposes on anything that is for temporary use and is likely to be discarded, except on state occasions.
- When the flag becomes worn and must be replaced, burn it.
- The flag shouldn’t be draped over vehicles, except on military, police and state occasions.
- Do not place any other flag above or to the right of the Jamaican flag, except at foreign embassies, consulates and missions.
- Do not raise any foreign flag publicly, unless the Jamaican flag is also flown, except at foreign embassies, consulates and missions.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Have_Your_Say.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.