Looking for the Best Jamaica Calling Card? Check Out
Jamaica Calling Card, by C. Holness
Do you have friends or family members
living in Jamaica whom you would love to talk to more often? Are you trying to find the best deal for
long-distance calls that will not end up costing you a fortune?
If so, then you may want to consider buying a
Jamaica calling card that will give you lots of long-distance minutes for one
awesome, low price!
Before you go running out and grab up just any card, make
sure you know which each company has to offer so you can get the most for your
money. Here are some of the best deals:
Super Charge (Jamaica Calling Card)
Super Charge is an excellent choice in
long-distance calling to Jamaica and offers the following convenient features:
- No maintenance, connection, or communication fees
- It is rechargeable
- Balance is good for up to one year
- Works from all continental US states including Hawaii, Alaska
- Can be purchased in $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 denominations
- Time billed by the minute
- No need to enter PIN, and up to 20 number can be stored for
- Rate to Jamaica landline is 10.1 cents per minute and 23.3 per
minute for cellular
Centsible also offers callers a good deal
for calling their loved ones in Jamaica with some great rates and user-friendly
- Rechargeable card with no connection fee
- Good for one year from date of first use
- Low maintenance fee of 99 cents per week and communication fee
- Billed by 3-minute increments
- Available in $20 and $50 denominations
- Rate to Jamaica landlines is 6 cents/minute, cellular is 26
from continental USA (not Alaska) and Canada
Global Connect is another good choice for
decent rates and ease-of-use. It offers the following features:
- Fully rechargeable and has no connection fee
- Communication fee is only 15% and there is low maintenance fee
of 89 cents per week
- Can be used for up to one year from date of first use
- Works from Canada, continental USA (except Alaska), Hawaii
- Available in $10, $20, $50 denominations
- Rate to Jamaica landlines is 6 cents/minute, cellular 26
Billed in 3-minute increments
Caribbean Talk is another option to
consider when it comes to calling cards which will give you a good deal on
Jamaican long-distance calls. It features:
- One year of use from day of initial use
- No connection fees, low 79 cents per week maintenance fee and
15% communications fee
- Billed in 3-minute increments
- Available in $10, $20, $50 denominations
- Works from USA, including Hawaii (not Alaska), and Canada
- Rate to Jamaica landline is 7 cents/minute, cellular is 17.5
These are just a few of the terrific calling card deals you will find out there if you browse the internet.
Take a look and you should find just what you need to connect with those you care about in Jamaica, so you can keep in touch without breaking the bank.
Note: For additional options, visit the CallingCards.com website.
Return To Vacation In Jamaica from Jamaica Calling Card
Return To HomePage from Jamaica Calling Card
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.