with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Jamaica Cheap Hotels
Here Are The Real Benefits
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 60,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Jamaica Cheap Hotels Beach
by Kesha Stewart | Associate Writer
You might have been feeling that nudge to return to Jamaica for your next vacation, but you're having a challenge coming up with all the money you think you'll need.
Or, you might be growing increasingly jealous of the many friends who have visited the island and you now desire to have your own Jamaican experience but the money you have saved doesn’t seem to be adequate.
Whatever the situation, read on, I have good news for you.
It doesn’t cost as much as you think to have a memorable time in Jamaica. Jamaica has accommodations of various types to include:
Most visitors to Jamaica usually stay at resort towns in all inclusive hotels which are typically more pricey. Business travelers stay more frequently in the capital city of Kingston which is the business hub of the island.
If you are looking to have a great time at a fraction of the cost then you may want to try staying cheaper hotels.
I will however hasten to tell you that there are several benefits to be derived and it’s not just the rates. The cheaper hotels may also provide:
Jamaica Cheap Hotels | Beach Side
- More interaction between guests and employees
- Greater opportunities to experience local culture
- Increased opportunities to indulge in local cuisine.
- More intimate surroundings
- More earthy, natural surroundings
- Flexible rooming arrangements
- Access to free beaches where locals hang out too
- Reasonably priced food and drinks
Jamaica Cheap Hotels | Bar
And there are more… small hotels help their guests to have a great vacation by:
- Arranging tours to various attractions around the island
- Sharing amenities with larger hwotels in close proximity
- Facilitating visitors who want to engage in local events.
- Adding amenities such as WiFi and conferencing facilities
Watch Video! Holiday Inn Resort
Cheap hotels are also more evenly distributed across the island. You will find cheap hotels in resort areas (case in point Hotel Glorianna in Montego Bay) and Kingston as well as in places where no large properties exist.
Since there are cheap hotels near to attractions outside of the resort areas, if you want to have a different Jamaican experience the coastal areas and inlands too have small hotels that can make your vacation experience in Jamaica quite enriching. For example:
- In the parish of Clarendon, The Bridge Palm Hotel is close to Milk River Bath
- In the parish of Westmoreland the several cheap hotels surround the Bluefields bay close to the Bluefield Beach and the fishing village of Belmount which hosts a Crab Festival Annually …and its absolutely free to use the beach!
- In St. Elizabeth the Treasure Beach Hotel is close to Little Ochi which is the home of the Little Ochi Seafood Carnival an annual event held during Easter.
- At the famous Lovers’ Leap attraction in southern St. Elizabeth there is a cheap property there which offers some of the most extraordinary views of the Caribbean sea as well as Jamaica’s Southern coastline from Clarendon to Savanna-la-mar (for just about USD50 per night).
- In Mandeville you will find the Golf View Hotel as well as the Mandeville Hotel which offer reasonable rates, great accommodation, sumptuous meals and even conference facilities with a great ambiance.
So my friend don’t have put off that vacation at all. Come and see that in Jamaica it will not cost an arm and a leg to have the time of your life.
Better yet, take a look our special booking page and enjoy the best prices to Jamaica. Looking forward!
Sharing IS Caring! Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Return to Jamaican Affordable Hotels from Jamaica Cheap Hotels
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Jamaica Cheap Hotels
References & Sources For Jamaica Cheap Hotels
- Affordable Jamaican All Inclusive Resorts, https://www.my-island-jamaica.com/affordable_jamaican_all_inclusive_resorts.html
- Cheap Hotels in Jamaica - The Top Budget-Friendly Jamaican Hotels, https://www.my-island-jamaica.com/cheap_hotels_in_jamaica.htmlSenior, Olive, Encyclopedia of Jamaican Heritage, 2003
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.