Jamaica Cheap Hotels
Here Are The Real Benefits
The Real Benefits Of Jamaica Cheap Hotels
by Kesha Stewart
If you have been feeling that nudge to return to Jamaica for your next vacation but having a challenge to come up with all the money you think you need?
Or are you growing increasingly jealous of the many friends who have visited the island and you now desire to have your own Jamaican experience but the money you have saved doesn’t seem to be adequate?
Whatever the situation, read on, I have good news for you.
It doesn’t cost as much as you think to have a memorable time in Jamaica. Jamaica has accommodations of various types to include:
Most visitors to Jamaica usually stay at resort towns in all inclusive hotels which are typically more pricey. Business travelers stay more frequently in the capital city of Kingston which is the business hub of the island.
If you are looking to have a great time at a fraction of the cost then you may want to try staying cheaper hotels.
I will however hasten to tell you that there are several benefits to be derived and it’s not just the rates. The cheaper hotels may also provide:
- More interaction between guests and employees
- Greater opportunities to experience local culture
- Increased opportunities to indulge in local cuisine.
- More intimate surroundings
- More earthy, natural surroundings
- Flexible rooming arrangements
- Access to free beaches where locals hang out too
- Reasonably priced food and drinks
And there are more… small hotels help their guests to have a great vacation by:
- Arranging tours to various attractions around the island
- Sharing amenities with larger hwotels in close proximity
- Facilitating visitors who want to engage in local events.
- Adding amenities such as WiFi and conferencing facilities
Cheap hotels are also more evenly distributed across the island. You will find cheap hotels in resort areas (case in point Hotel Glorianna in Montego Bay) and Kingston as well as in places where no large properties exist.
Since there are cheap hotels near to attractions outside of the resort areas, if you want to have a different Jamaican experience the coastal areas and inlands too have small hotels that can make your vacation experience in Jamaica quite enriching. For example:
- In the parish of Clarendon, The Bridge Palm Hotel is close to Milk River Bath
- In the parish of Westmoreland the several cheap hotels surround the Bluefields bay close to the Bluefield Beach and the fishing village of Belmount which hosts a Crab Festival Annually …and its absolutely free to use the beach!
- In St. Elizabeth the Treasure Beach Hotel is close to Little Ochi which is the home of the Little Ochi Seafood Carnival an annual event held during Easter.
- At the famous Lovers’ Leap attraction in southern St. Elizabeth there is a cheap property there which offers some of the most extraordinary views of the Caribbean sea as well as Jamaica’s Southern coastline from Clarendon to Savanna-la-mar (for just about USD50 per night).
- In Mandeville you will find the Golf View Hotel as well as the Mandeville Hotel which offer reasonable rates, great accommodation, sumptuous meals and even conference facilities with a great ambiance.
So my friend don’t have put off that vacation at all. Come and see that in Jamaica it will not cost an arm and a leg to have the time of your life.
Better yet, take a look our special booking page and enjoy the best prices to Jamaica. Looking forward!
See also: Cheap hotels in Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return to All Inclusive Resorts In Jamaica from Jamaica Cheap Hotels
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Jamaica Cheap Hotels
Pages Related To Jamaica Cheap Hotels
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool, It works!
Or, simply click here to ask me the question. I'll do my best to get back to you within 24 hours!
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.