Sales Manager Required At Phoenix Tower International
by Guinevere Montiel
Phoenix Tower International is looking for a Sales Manager in Kingston, Jamaica.
Responsible for all types of contact and relationships between PTI and clients, including current and future clients, identify all leasing opportunities on PTI assets and create new BTS opportunities and negotiate, execute, manage and close all new placement projects, BTS and others.
- Identify new business opportunities with all prospective tenants for PTI assets through contacts, research, cold calls, meetings, and presentations.
- Actively market all existing and projected PTI assets to carriers and other prospective tenants within established markets/geographic boundaries.
- Prospecting new clients, creating proposals, presentations and everything related to the development of clients and businesses within their territory for DAS systems, location, construction of new sites, fiber optics, etc.
- Manage and serve existing customers to create long-term business relationships.
- Development and implementation of a commercial strategic plan to reach the budgetary goals of the territory.
- Initiate and coordinate the application process of placement with the client through obtaining and completing all the necessary information and documentation and provide it to the Leasing Administrator (LA), negotiate and finalize the site contract (SLA) and guarantee a quiet process and efficient for PTI and the client.
- Complete the process of placement with the support of the Leasing Administrator and the Sales Director, the negotiation of prices, projects and contracts with current and future clients.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships by identifying requirements; anticipating and resolving problems which may include attending development meetings.
- Monitor and communicate metrics with tracking tools and reports as required including updating sales activity weekly and providing forecasts.
- Identify and follow through on any new build opportunities with customers including performing or coordinating initial site acquisition activities, inputting and providing all data and forms to generate decision making, closing the deal with the customer, and close out as required.
- Gather and provide the company and peers information from the industry and field that can be used positively for pricing, acquisitions, forecasts, and other activities affecting our business.
- Represent and ensure the best interests of the company.
- Minimum four-year college degree.
- 5 years related industry and sales experience with a strong track record of success
- Tower/rooftop antenna site leasing experience a distinct plus.
- Basic knowledge of real estate, property management, zoning, and construction.
- Has experience in negotiating long-term contracts.
- Contacts in the field of telecommunications with knowledge of the market and customers.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and VPN environment applications
- Demonstrated mastery balancing multiple tasks, project management skills
- A disciplined, organized, and thorough individual who is a self-starter
- Effective in an entrepreneurial culture, working independently and as part of a team.
- English proficiency is required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.