with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sunset At The Palms Negril
Pure Tranquility & Relaxation
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! For Authentic Jamaican products, from my very own hands, visit my Etsy store here.
Sunset at the Palms Negril
by Rosemarie Gordon
Feel yourself being submerged in the sight, sound, smell and feel of nature. This is an everyday experience at Sunset at the
Palms in Negril.
Tree-house style wooden cabins accenting ten (10) acres of lush tropical garden, makes the perfect getaway
for those persons looking for some much needed r & r in an environment that epitomizes serenity.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to watch my latest videos on my fun YouTube channel - you'll love it!
With only 65 rooms, this small all-inclusive low keyed resort offers you all the modern amenities you have come to expect
with the Sunset brand but in a very private and intimate setting.
This environmentally friendly resort has a number of accolades under its belt which includes:
- Green Globe certification by the UK – first in the Caribbean
- Voted one of the 10 most romantic resort in the Caribbean
- Orbitz Best In Stay
- Governor Generals award for overall architectural design
The property’s all-inclusive package includes:
- Casual been a resort rule, don your best laid back outfit and give in to satisfying your pallets at any of the resorts two restaurants where the use of ingredients grown on the property is a big thing –The Palm Grove or Lotus Leaf’s only aim is
to take care of your culinary desires.
- Drinks are definitely on the house and the property’s three bars ensure that there is always enough to go around
- Sports/activities, which includes:
- Use of the tennis court
- Non-motorize water sports
- Fitness center
- Ground tours – guided tour of this huge exotic lush tropical garden where you are allowed to stay for a spell
- Evening entertainment and daytime activities
- Free internet access
- Weekly cooking and cocktail lessons – learn how to make you own Jamaican delicacies at the resort’s Thursday cooking classes conducted by one of the talented chefs on property or get involve in their Wednesdays mixology demonstrations.
- Weekly cocktail parties - again you are given an opportunity to show off your nicest resort wear and meet the people that continue to pull out all the stops to ensure that your stay with them will be forever etched in your memories.
In addition to the above offerings there are:
- Spa services – it is only fair that the property also caters for the not just the mind but also the body, and with that in mind the resort’s Treatment Center is open daily from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Below are some of the services provide at a cost:
Full service beauty salon
- Business center – a small business center fitted to accommodate up to sixty persons and equip with all the bells and
whistles that comes with a meeting or business events venue.
Their address, phone and website contact information is:
Sunset At The Palm Negril
Norman Manley Blvd.
Pages Related To Sunset At The Palms Negril
Return to All Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica from Sunset at the
palms Negril Jamaica.
Return to My-Island-Jamaica.com homePage from sunset at the palms negril.
Back to Top of Sunset at the palms negril
Make sure you subscribe to my free monthly e-zine My Island Jamaica
Digest (MIJD) and stay with the latest from Jamaica!
Welcome to our Jamaica GuestBook!
Please drop us a line to let us know you stopped by.
And if you have been to Jamaica, even better! ...you are more than welcome to sign too. Let us know how it went.
Here are some of the inspiring guestbook entries we received.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.