with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
TOP roofing companies in jamaica
What are the top roofing companies in Jamaica? I'll share them with you right... now.
The roof is one of the most critical components of a home or building. It protects us from the elements - rain, wind, heat, etc.
And a tropical country, roofs in Jamaica are subjected to some of the harshest conditions.
This include the scorching sun and the ever likelihood of hurricanes during their season.
And so, due care is required in securing the best man for the job.
Trying to save a few bucks here and there on your roofing may only cost you greater frustration and a quicker roof replacement.
The million dollar question then, no pun intended, is, what are the best roofing companies in Jamaica? Who can you use to guarantee the best deal for your buck?
I can say that I am the authority, but from my own experience and from reviews I've gathered through my research, Matalon Roofing, G&E Roofing, and Spectrum Roofing Jamaica, contact info below, are three (3) of the very best locally.
But there are more!
- Matalon roofing, 691 Spanish Town Road, Kingston 11, https://matalonroofing.com, 876 765 3663
- Spectrum roofing Jamaica, 55-457 Spanish Town Rd, Kingston, spectrumsystemsltd.com, (876) 901-7663
- G&E Roofing & Construction, Shop 2, 367 Essex Drive, Greendale, St. Catherine, Jamaica, http://www.geroofingjamaica.com/, (876) 749-5557
The following is a cherry list of some of the most reputable on the island, categorized by area.Note:
Not only does many of the larger companies have outlets and branches in other areas of the island, many of these roofing companies are willing to work in anywhere on the island. Just be sure to discuss that with them first.
Roofing companies in Kingston Jamaica (and environs)
- Roofing Technology & Construction Services Ltd, 22B Old Hope Rd, Kingston, (876) 925-5544
- VICBERN ALUMINIUM & ASPHALT ROOFING, 66 Hagley Park Rd, Kingston, (876) 929-2918
- Tropical Metal Products Limited, 18-20 Westport Av, Spanish Town Rd, Kingston 11, (876) 765-3277
- Quality Dealers Roofing Ltd., Kingston
- PAMACO LIMITED, 12 KINGSTON, East Ave, Kingston, (876) 381-2116
- Reliable Roofers Ltd., Westminister Rd, Kingston, (876) 926-6461
- Quality Dealers, 8, Red Hills Rd, Kingston 10, (876) 960-9046
- K's Roofing Co Ltd, 9 Dunrobin Ave, Kingston, (876) 925-3059
Roofing companies in Montego Bay Jamaica (and environs
- Weathershield Limited, 4 Porto Bello Dr, Montego Bay, (876) 940-4111
- Weathershield Limited, Hopewell, (876) 956-5286
- DB Roofing And Glass CO.LTD, 1 south street, 3 Harbour Street, Montego Bay, (876) 831-4265
- Quality Dealers, 14, Catherine Hall, Montego Bay Trade Center, Montego Bay, (876) 971-4072
Roofing companies in Mandeville Jamaica (and environs)
- Vicbern Aluminum & Asphalt, Mandeville, (876) 962-1819
- Matthews And Clarke Ltd, Mandeville, (876) 962-2048
- May Pen Roofing Hardware Ltd, Muirhead Avenue, May Pen
- Jamaica Contemporary Construction and Roofing, Clarendon Area (876) 305-4532
Roofing companies in Negril Jamaica (and environs)
- Jamaica's A1 roofing company, Negril, (876) 440-9852
There they are! I'll continue to add (and remove) as the need arises, but is there any that you think should be included? Did I miss a quality supplier? Please suggest in the comment below
Be sure to also get an insight on general cost of building a home in Jamaica
as well as the current independent construction rates in Jamaica
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jamaica Property & Real Estate Q & A.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.