Annual Events in Jamaica - Calendar of Events
Coming to Jamaican in the month of ______?
Looking for something to do or somewhere to go then?
Here is a calendar of top and popular events in Jamaica.
Please note that these events are subject to change so you might need to make contact prior.
For news and the very latest happenings, see our current events in Jamaica
- Accompong Maroon Festival, Accompong, St. Elizabeth. (876) 952-4546
- Annual National Exhibitions, National Gallery of Jamaica, Ocean Blvd., Kingston.
- Caribbean Convocation, Montego Bay. (876) 978-9728
- Little Theater National Pantomime, Ward Theatre, Kingston. (876) 926-6129
- Chukka Cove Polo Tournament, Chukka Cove, Ocho Rios.
- Ladies' Professional Golf Association's Jamaica Classic.
- Tryall Tennis Classic.
- Jamaica Classic Golf Tournament, Tryall.
- Jamaican Musical Theatre Junior Company, Creative Arts Centre, Kingston. (876) 924-1430
- Red Stripe Cricket Competition, Sabina Park, Kingston.
- White River Reggae Bash, White River Reggae Park, St. Ann. (876) 929-4089
- High Mountain IOK Road Race, Williarnsfield, Manchester. (876) 963-4211
- Negril Sprint Triathalon, Swept Away, Negril.
- Bob Marley Birthday Bash, throughout the Island. (876) 978-2991/3
Jamaica International Marathon, Nationl Stadium in Kingston to Port Royal. (876) 927-5331
- Pineapple Cup Monetgo Bay Race, Monetgo Bay Yacht Club. 979-8038
- Miami to Montego Bay Pineapple Cup Yacht Race, Montego Bay Yacht Club. (876) 952-6101
- Stowe Polo Club Polo Tournament, Chukka Cove, St. Ann. (876) 972-2506
- Chukka Cove-Appleton Polo Tournament, Chukka Cove, St. Ann. (876) 972-2506
- University of the West Indies Carnival, Kingston. (876) 927-4870/1660-9
- Red Stripe Cup Cricket Competition, Sabina Park, Kingston.
- Victoria Mutual Tennis Open, JLTA Headquarters, Kingston.
- The Hague Agricultural Show, Hague Agricultural Show Grounds,Trelawny.
- Annual Port Antonio International Light Tackle Fishing Tournament.
- The Jamaican Music Industry OAMI) Awards, The Little Theater,Kingston.
- Sugar Cane Ball, Round Hill Hotel, Montego Bay. (876) 952-5150
- University of West Indies (UWI) Carnival, Mona, Kingston. (876) 935 8250
- Jamaica Orchid Society Show, St. Andrew High School, Kingston.
- Miss Universe Jamaica Beauty Pageant.
- Jamaica Musical Theater Company (spring season), Kingston.
- Spring Break, Negril and Montego Bay. 800 233-4582 800 233-4582
- Port Antonio International Spring Fishing Tournament. 923-8724
- Negril West End Reggae Festival, Negril. 957-4991,301-588-9641
- Jamaica Carnival, Kingston Ocho Rios, Negril and Montego Bay. 800 233-4582
- Jamaica Kite Festival, Drax Hall, St. Ann. (876)974 8258
- Easter Sunrise Concert, National Theater Dance Company (NDTC),Little Theater, Kingston.
- Montego Bay Easter Tennis and Sports Spectacular, Wyndham Rose, Hall Hotel, Montego Bay.
- Easter Craft Fair, Harmony Hall , Ocho Rios. (876) 975-4222
- Montego Bay Yacht Club Easter Regatta (Takes place on the Easter Weekend). (876)979-8038
- Westmoreland Curry Festival, Savanna-La-mar (Near Negril). (876) 955-2634
- National Dance Theater Company (NDTC) Easter Sunrise Concert.
- Port Antonio Spring Marlin Tournament, Port Antonio Marina.
- St. Elizabeth Horticultural Society's Annual Show, Black River.
- Annual Red Stripe International Tournament and Horse Show, Chukka Cove, Ocho Rios. (876) 972-2506
- Labour Day Motor Race Meet, Dover Raceway, near Brown's Town. (876) 920-1880
- Treasure Beach Off-Road Triathlon, Treasure Beach, St. Elizabeth. (876) 965-0635/965-3185
- Her Excellency's May Day Charities, Kings House, Kingston.
- Jamaica Horticultural Society Show, The National Arena, Kingston.
- The Negril Carnival, Negril. (876) 957-4220
- South Coast Fishing Tournament, Hendricks Wharf, Black River. (876) 965-2074
- Manchester Horticultural Society Show, Manchester Horticultural Society Show grounds Ward Avenue, Mandeville. (876) 962-2909/2328
- Johnny Bristol Celebrity Golf Classic, Ocho Rios. (800) 284-5258 or (810) 288-9600
- NCB/JLTA Circuit Open/Pro Tennis Tournament, National Commercial Bank Sports Club, Kingston.
Pantomime, Ward Theatre, Kingston.
- National Finals of Performing Arts, Kingston. (876) 926-5726/9
- Ocho Rios Jazz Festival, Renaissance Jamaica Grande/Almond Tree, Ocho Rios. (876) 927-3544
- Portland Jerk Festival, Boston Playing Fielf, Portland. (876) 929-9200/19
- The Ikebana International Jamaica Show, PCI Building, New Kingston.
- Caymanas and Constant Spring Golf Club Tournament, Kingston.
- All-Jamaica Junior and Open Tennis Championships, Eric Bell Tennis Complex, Kingston. (876) 929-5878
- Junior Miss & Mr. Bodybuilding Competition, Kingston. (876) 929-5193
- Reggae Sunfest, Catherine Hall, Montego Bay. (876) 952-0889
- The Denbigh Agricultural Show, Denbigh Showground, May Pen. (876) 922-0610
- Hi Pro Family Polo Tournament & Junior Polo Tournament, St. Ann Polo Club. (876) 922 8060
- Manchester Golf Week, Manchester Golf Club, Manchester. (876) 962-2403
- Annual Independence Festival events, islandwide.
- All-Jamaica Tennis Open/All-Jamaica Junior Tennis Tournament.
- Season of Dance for National Theater Dance Company (NDTC), Little Theater, Kingston. (876) 926-6603
- Caribbean Fashion Week, Hilton Hotel/Le Meridien/The Courtleigh, Kingston. (876) 968-1089/90
- Independence Day Festival Street Parade and Grand Gala, Kings House & Half Way Tree- Kingston. (876) 926-5726-7
- All Jamaica Hardcourt Tennis Championship, Mandeville Club, Mandeville.
- Breadfruit Festival, Bath- St Thomas. (876) 928 1289
- Two-Week Junior International Tennis Festival/Pepsi International
- Junior Tennis Tournament, JLTA Headquarters, Kingston and Liguanea Club, Kingston.
- Reggae Sunfest, Montego Bay.
- Motor Race Meet, Dover Raceway, near Brown's Town. (876) 920-1880
- Push Cart Derby Finals, Kaiser Sports Club, Discovery Bay.
- Jamaica Festival, National Arena, Kingston.
- Miss Jamaica World Beauty Pageant and Miss Jamaica Body Beautiful Competition, National Arena, Kingston.
- Portland Jamboree, Port Antonio.
- Royal Jamaican Yacht Club's Annual Independence Regatta, Kingston Harbour.
- Great Bay Carnival, Treasure Beach.
- Jamaica Spice Food Festival, Ocho Rios. (876) 929-9200
- Falmouth Marlin Tournament, Glistening Waters, Falmouth. (876) 954-5934
- Miss Jamaica Grand Coronation Show, National Arena, Kingston.
- Montego Bay Yacht Club Marlin Tournament. (876) 979-8038 or (876) 979-8650
- The Jamaica Horse Association Combined Show, Chukka Cove, Ocho Rios.
- S & P Golf Classic, Manchester Club, Mandeville.
- Annual Honk 'N Line Canoe Tournament, Treasure Beach, St Elizabeth. (876) 965-0635
- National Mento Yard Cultural Show, Seville Heritage Park, ST. Ann's Bay. (876) 926-5726
- World Championship Dominoes, Montego Bay. (888) LOVEBIRD
- Ocho Rios International Marlin Tournament.
- Port Antonio International Marlin Tournament, Marina, Port Antonio. (876) 925-0699
- The Pirate's Race, Port Royal.
- Motor Race Meet, Dover Raceway, near Brown's Town. (876) 920-1880
- Ocktoberfest, Jamaica German Society Headquarters, Kingston. (876) 956-4747
- Jamaican Open Golf Tournament and Pro-Am, Half Moon, Montego Bay. (876) 925-2325
- Caribbean Heritage Fest, Rio Cobre, Portmore, St. Catherine. (876) 754-7609
- Jamerican Film and Music Festival, Wyndham Rosehall, Montego Bay. (323) 692-9537 (323) 692-9537
- Fossil Open Polo Tournament, St. Ann Polo Club, St. Ann. (876) 952-5586
- The Season of Excellence, Ward Theater, Kingston.
- Annual International Show Jumping Extravaganza and Horse Trials, Caymanas Park Polo Grounds, Kingston.
- International Horse Trials, Green Castle Estate, near Annotto Bay.
- Harmony Hall Pre-Christmas Crafts Fair, Ocho Rios. (876) 975-4222
- Devon House Pre-Christmas Craft Fair, Devon House, Kingston. (876) 926-0815
- Manchester Golf Club's December Party and Xmas HamperTournaments, Mandeville.
- Reggae Superjam, Kingston. 968-1089
- Jamaica Motoring Club/Esso Superoil International Stages Rally, Kingston. (876) 969-3860/1
- JAM-AM Cup Yacht Race. (876) 952-8262 or (876) 979-8038
- Johnny Walker World Championship of Golf, Tryall Golf and Beach Club, Montego Bay.
- LTM Pantomime Ward Theatre, Kingston. (876) 926-6129
Have something else to add? please feel free to add via the comment
New! Looking for authentic Jamaican Grocery items? Click Here to check out my top recommendations on Amazon.com
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.