Director of Marketing - Jamaica America Zion Trips
(Falmouth, Trelawny Jamaica)
Jamaica America Zion Trips is a tour company that offers vibrant and exciting trips and excursions in Jamaica. Currently JAZ is seeking new recruits to fulfill exciting positions and promote growth within our company. Through positive affirmation and the belief that no challenge is unattainable we believe the right candidate is out there! Apply now for the Marketing Director Position and Inquire for further details:
• Collecting/Creating quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on competition
• Supporting & Leading the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Director to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Director, you will collaborate and develop a marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This job will allow you to deliver your marketing skills and provide the team with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will execute the marketing agendas and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
• Create and execute marketing plans
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Create marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Prepare marketing material
• Design & Maximize Social Media Campaigns
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Help organize marketing events
• Report directly to owners of company on weekly agendas and outgoing plans
• The ability to work independently
• High level of customer service skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Positive attitude and willingness to inspire train and lead others
• Ability to persevere through challenging tasks
• Exceptional skills in Photoshop
• Understand the environment around you and have the ability to be creative with the tools and resources at hand.
• Strong sense of creativity
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of all MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Current enrollment/or completed in a related BS or Masters degree
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone- 876-521-2735 or 876-567-7070
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Get My Latest Book👇🏿
You asked, I've answered! You no longer need to save for months or years, to enjoy paradise!
JAMAICA On A Budget is your passport to experiencing what I call 'The Real Jamaica' on a budget!
I spilled the beans! sharing my top tips on finding cozy accommodations and secret gems, only the way a native could! Click Here to pick it up on my e-store and start saving now!
See The Best Of Jamaica - In Videos!
My channel reaches over 140,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.