with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Director of Marketing - Jamaica America Zion Trips
(Falmouth, Trelawny Jamaica)
Jamaica America Zion Trips is a tour company that offers vibrant and exciting trips and excursions in Jamaica. Currently JAZ is seeking new recruits to fulfill exciting positions and promote growth within our company. Through positive affirmation and the belief that no challenge is unattainable we believe the right candidate is out there! Apply now for the Marketing Director Position and Inquire for further details:
• Collecting/Creating quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on competition
• Supporting & Leading the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Director to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Director, you will collaborate and develop a marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This job will allow you to deliver your marketing skills and provide the team with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will execute the marketing agendas and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
• Create and execute marketing plans
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Create marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Prepare marketing material
• Design & Maximize Social Media Campaigns
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Help organize marketing events
• Report directly to owners of company on weekly agendas and outgoing plans
• The ability to work independently
• High level of customer service skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Positive attitude and willingness to inspire train and lead others
• Ability to persevere through challenging tasks
• Exceptional skills in Photoshop
• Understand the environment around you and have the ability to be creative with the tools and resources at hand.
• Strong sense of creativity
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of all MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Current enrollment/or completed in a related BS or Masters degree
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone- 876-521-2735 or 876-567-7070
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Sharing IS Caring... Its now YOUR turn to...
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here.
Back To The Top Of This Page
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.