Independent Sales Representatives
Seeking sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who have the desire and ability to work on their own initiative.
Be your own boss:
* Determine your own working hours and days.
*Determine your own salary (commission based).
*Determine your own sales strategies and techniques.
1. Must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and direct/face to face selling to individuals at all levels.
2. Ability to develop and implement sales action plans for penetration of various Institutions.
3. Well presented, driven and able to strategize in spontaneous situations(think on your feet philosophy).
4. Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as a part of a team environment.
5. Maintain a level of performance which meets and exceeds the sales objective established.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Email resume to:
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.