Jamaica Online Support Agents Needed
by Cindy Stuart
CXChelp.com; - an emerging educational services provider and regional educational content publisher, is seeking to revitalize its online operations Caribbean-wide.
As such, we are seeking suitably qualified applicants to fill the non-commuting job position as an Online Support rep in Jamaica, Guyana, Belize, and Trinidad.
Job Position: Online Live Support Agents - Jamaica
- Be available at all prescribed times to handle online queries from members of the public.
- Accommodate service requests by members of the public and assist in its processing
- Promote the various services to online visitors
- Initiate chats with online visitors and encourage them to use the entity’s services.
- This individual must have their own computer with uninterrupted access to the internet.
- Must be comfortable with working from at home, and report to office when required
- An evidently social media and internet lifestyle fanatic
- Well spoken and have a penchant for interacting with people online
- At least five subjects at CSEC
- Be willing to work on a shift system (5am to 1pm, 1pm to 9pm, 9pm to 2am)
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a shoulder length profile pic (if any) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: can be found by visiting our website at: www.cxchelp.com.
Information on other non-commuting job positions can be found here: http://cxchelp.com/jobs.html
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.